Context Menus in Windows 7

tickle.my.pickle

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone tried removing View , Sort by and New Menus in Windows 7?

capture-png.9534

Searched the whole surface web.. with no luck...
hope someone can help me here.... :(

UPDATE: I did it!! and no 3rd party app installed...!! yay...
UPDATE: uploaded my own screenshot!!

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    99.4 KB · Views: 515

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Why do you want to do this? I imagine some kind of locked down demo computer, computer for those afraid of computing or embedded system. In those cases I might look into an explorer replacement or a dedicated program that blocks lots of things.

Problems of view and sort by can probably be sorted by forcing the view options at every boot. Not entirely sure how I would set about this right now -- apply current view to all folders is something I typically only have to do the once.

New menus. You can remove most of things in it and going beyond that if you set up proper user controls they should not have the ability to damage the machine.

Also what is a surface web in this context? If you mean it as some kind of "not the deep web" then stop that.

tickle.my.pickle

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why do you want to do this? I imagine some kind of locked down demo computer, computer for those afraid of computing or embedded system. In those cases I might look into an explorer replacement or a dedicated program that blocks lots of things.

Problems of view and sort by can probably be sorted by forcing the view options at every boot. Not entirely sure how I would set about this right now -- apply current view to all folders is something I typically only have to do the once.

New menus. You can remove most of things in it and going beyond that if you set up proper user controls they should not have the ability to damage the machine.

Also what is a surface web in this context? If you mean it as some kind of "not the deep web" then stop that.

I got rid of my docks and desktop Icons , and i want to put everything on my desktop context menu...
So i want it to be minimal as possible... and I dont reallly use those feature anyway...

i think your biggest problem is the groove thing.

just grab this from google... i'll upload mine later when i got home...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality