Gaming Contact

Batman55

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have been playing it for like 2 hours now and it's actually really fun. I love the art style on both screens.
But what do you do in Wi-Fi play. It seems I need friends for any actions on it.
BTW: my friend code is 4725 7692 8744

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Holy cow, this was one of those games that got swept behind because some other game came out right in the middle of working through the game... and then like a kid without Ritalin I went oooh ooh and forgot completely about Contact... After I finish about 35 other games, I'll have to get back to this one, it was certainly an interesting combination.

Ruri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xblackoutx said:
I have never heard of contact. Can someone explain it to me?
It's a Secret of Mana-ish action RPG in gameplay, mostly. But the setting is closer to Earthbound... a really bizarre alternate earth, with the game heavily focused on humor. It has fairly original gameplay for the genre, too, really.

Killermech

Cookie Monster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Contact is one of my all time favorite rpgs on the ds.. but don't bother with wifi, you just add a statue image of the other players and get an item. (I recall one of those was good, but the rest is crap).

Doomsday Forte

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ahh, Contact. God, I love this game for some reason. People call it a spiritual sequel to Earthbound (probably due to the oddball humor/story, probably also due to a baseball bat being a weapon), but I actually like it. It reminds me of an MMO in a way, though purely single-player. Everything levels up naturally as you use it (like, you move faster the more you walk, the more you take damage the higher your defense gets) and the outfits have their own little bonuses too.

I like the disparity between the screens in terms of art. The Professor and Mochi are all pixelated and Terry is all smooth-looking, and it even transfers over when they're on the same screen. Hehehe.

Never did WiFi, but all the same you can't really play with other people, though that'd be an interesting thing to have had in place.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Ending to the fallout series was lame could've gave us a bit more