Constant code dump errors

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by sonknuck23, Dec 8, 2010.

Dec 8, 2010

Constant code dump errors by sonknuck23 at 1:30 AM (620 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. sonknuck23
    OP

Member sonknuck23 Mighty Switch Force >

Canada
    So the description says it all. Constantly getting code dump errors when I quit WiiMC, or when I open the SNEX9xGx Forwarder channel. Any idea why this is happening? Also my emu's constantly freeze on me, and sometimes WiiMC wont read my HDD.

Man, I have a lot of strange issues with my Wii, haha.

Maybe re-hacking it will fix it?

2. giantpune

Member giantpune GBAtemp Addict

United States
    most likely these emulators are trying to exit back to HBC by using it's reload stub. but the reload stub isnt in memory where it should be due to your forwarder channel. you can fix it in the emulator or the channel. and those are really the only places it can be fixed, in their source code.

3. Coto

Member Coto GBAtemp Addict

Chile
    Same here:

Today I wanted to play a bit of megaman X collection gamecube disk (backup), then, code dump-

So I though, maybe i´ll reinstall the MIOS (Wiigator&Wiipower) and now when I try installing it, gives me another code dump just when its about to install everything (after tickets&stuff download from network completed)

Yesterday I had NO PROBLEMS at all...

Edit: Turned out to be my gamecube memory card badly fit, it caused this sort of errors.. So i took it out, my gc controller also and everything worked like a charm. [​IMG]

4. xzxero

Member xzxero ♥bong milk does good for the brain♥

United States
    check if your apps meta.xml have the no IOS reload line in it.