Constant code dump errors

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by sonknuck23, Dec 8, 2010.

1. sonknuck23
    OP

sonknuck23 Mighty Switch Force >

Apr 25, 2008
    Canada
    Montreal, Quebec
    So the description says it all. Constantly getting code dump errors when I quit WiiMC, or when I open the SNEX9xGx Forwarder channel. Any idea why this is happening? Also my emu's constantly freeze on me, and sometimes WiiMC wont read my HDD.

Man, I have a lot of strange issues with my Wii, haha.

Maybe re-hacking it will fix it?

2. giantpune

giantpune GBAtemp Addict

Apr 10, 2009
    United States
    most likely these emulators are trying to exit back to HBC by using it's reload stub. but the reload stub isnt in memory where it should be due to your forwarder channel. you can fix it in the emulator or the channel. and those are really the only places it can be fixed, in their source code.

3. Coto

Coto GBAtemp Addict

Jun 4, 2010
    Chile
    Same here:

Today I wanted to play a bit of megaman X collection gamecube disk (backup), then, code dump-

So I though, maybe i´ll reinstall the MIOS (Wiigator&Wiipower) and now when I try installing it, gives me another code dump just when its about to install everything (after tickets&stuff download from network completed)

Yesterday I had NO PROBLEMS at all...

Edit: Turned out to be my gamecube memory card badly fit, it caused this sort of errors.. So i took it out, my gc controller also and everything worked like a charm. [​IMG]

4. xzxero

xzxero ♥bong milk does good for the brain♥

Jul 18, 2008
    United States
    SB
    check if your apps meta.xml have the no IOS reload line in it.