Consolesource.com

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by qusai, Apr 1, 2007.

Apr 1, 2007

Consolesource.com by qusai at 3:56 AM (1,084 Views / 0 Likes) 8 replies

1. qusai
    OP

Member qusai GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    I was browsing around because I wanted to get a Wiikey for my Wii and I saw consolesource.com has them. I already ordered it and it should be arriving any day now but i would just like to know if that site has the original wiikeys or if theyre clones. I should have asked before i bought it but w/e.
    thanks

2. TheVirus

Member TheVirus GBAtemp Fan

Uganda
    If they aren't on the official reseller list on WiiKey.cn, then it might be a clone. Someone's sig on MaxConsole says 'Don't buy from ConsoleSource' with some random shit in there. Not sure what it's about but it can't be good.

3. qusai
    OP

Canada
    It was on wiikey.cn's reseller list under north america if i remember correctly, but even if it was, people might have had bad experience with that site in the past..

4. Sick Wario

Member Sick Wario Club Nintendo

United Arab Emirates
    consolesource is VERY good

2 (REAL) wiikey arrived in 4 days

5. qusai
    OP

Canada
    good to know, thanks [​IMG] now all i need to do is find a person in ottawa that can install my wiikey for me...

6. Hogmeister

Member Hogmeister GBAtemp Regular

United States
    just to add a little more faith for ya i ordered my wiikey from them and its a legit one (of course i ordered it from them before the clones made an appearance but still)

7. qusai
    OP

Canada
    its all good, I got mine and it wasn't a clone and I got it installed yesterday!
    got 3 games downloaded so far and PoP downloading now while i wait for super paper mario [​IMG]

8. Takrin

Member Takrin GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Consolesource sells official wiikey (i've bought one and confirmed) but the shipping takes so damn long to usa its better ordering from china at lower price (took mine 21 days for delivery) dealxtreme had clones it came to me in about 8 days.

9. qusai
    OP

Canada
    mine didnt take too long since I'm in canada, so i highly recommend it for anyone in canada.
    I'm about to buy either the m3 simply or r4 from that same site for my new DS.