Consolesource almost make a grown man cry

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by punking, Feb 24, 2007.

Feb 24, 2007
  1. punking
    OP

Newcomer punking Newbie

United States
    So I've lurked on this forum for some time. I've gathered my information and done my research. Eventually I order two R4's with microSD cards. One for me and one for the wife. So a week later the mailman tries to deliver them when I'm at work. A few days later I manage to get out of work early to pick them up at the post office. It's quite a hike (this is Queens, NY) in the arctic wind but what's keep me warm is the thought of trying the R4. I get it from the post office, and breathless with anticipation (or perhaps the exercise, it's a close call). I open the parcel and sitting inside are two boxes containing the long awaited R4. But there's just the R4's. Nothing else. So maybe they've prepacked them into the R4 box (desperation). I open the R4 box. Nothing. Maybe they're in the other one. Nothing. So now I'm sitting here with two R4's but no microSD cards to actually use them with.

Consolesource. I hate you.

2. BoneMonkey

Banned BoneMonkey The cheese stash is a lie.

United States
    ive ordered from console source before nad loved them had no problems hopefually they will striaghten this out

3. punking
    OP

Newcomer punking Newbie

United States
    Yeah, I used them because a lot of people had good things to say about them. I guess I just caught them on a bad day.

4. R-Unit 4

Member R-Unit 4 GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    maybe they will deliver the Micro Sds at a later date??

5. punking
    OP

Newcomer punking Newbie

United States
    That's quite possible. But on the order screen it says 'complete' and nowhere does it say box 1 of 2, or some indication that there is more to follow.

6. tigersu

Newcomer tigersu Newbie

Canada
    i order from them before,and try to email them to cancel one of my order but they never reply back. eventually they sent me the order and ones which i want to cancel with my order.

They are good,but they don't reply emails. busy phone when you try calling them.

7. cory1492

Member cory1492 GBAtemp Maniac

Canada
    Best way to get in touch with them is to use the live help link on their site in the morning, during the week (when they seem to feel like answering it). I have had 2 week and longer delays when waiting for an email reply (never did get a reply either, used live help before they got around to it I guess).

The only problems I have had with them before is essentially retardation... their site says it's in stock, but they hold the order because they have no stock. Works out as being they are expecting stock, so they say it is in stock - but if there is a problem with customs that holds up their delivery, you sit there scratching your head as to why it didn't ship yet since it's in stock.

8. punking
    OP

Newcomer punking Newbie

United States
    Well I finally got my two Kingston cards. It took a lot of emails and confusion on their part. Of course, they would be the Taiwanese versions... Ah well.

9. F34R

Member F34R GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I had ordered a Xenium Gold a while back... it was defective. It took 4 months to get a replacement. I'll never use them again.