Hacking consolemodz.

Silent Storm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone ordered from them? If so how long did you have to wait for you CycloDS cards?
I doubt they are scammers as they accept paypal but I ordered on friday before 3 pm and my CycloDS hasn't arrived yet.

sgwiiboy

Trophies
XP
Country
I ordered from there. Card took about 5 days to turn up, it's based in Ireland. The guy is really friendly and helpful, just email him if you are worried.

After a few days he emailed me to check if I had my cart. I said it had not turned up so he sent another one. I did not ask him to do that. Two carts then turned up so I sent one back.

Sharpz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sgwiiboy said:
Two carts then turned up so I sent one back.

YOU SENT ONE BACK?
wtf.gif
ohmy.gif

sgwiiboy

Trophies
XP
Country
denieru7 said:
what the BEEP WERE YOU THINKING

If you didnt want it, i could have had it =D

I'm only kidding of course. It feels awesome to do the right thing
rolleyes.gif

I still have a spare..... brand new.

I ordered a few from several different sites for friends to see which was the best site. To be honest consolemodz was the best for the UK. I used two other sites that claimed same day shipping plus I paid extra for next day delivery. Both those sites took over a week and I had to chase them up. The Cyclo from consolemodz turned up first (all ordered the same day) and there were no bold claims on speed etc plus they guy was really nice. That's why I sent it back, if it had been from the other sites I would have kept it.

Silent Storm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Do you remember what day/time you ordeed your card sgwiiboy? Cause I ordered before 1 pm last Friday and my card is still not here >_

Silent Storm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Still haven't got my card yet, and this guy isn't responding to any of my emails, I am starting to think I the guy hasn't actually got any cards and has just taken my money, going to send two more emails.

I am now starting to regret not ordering from GameByGame (I think that is the site), seeing as someone said they got their card in two days, I am going to send two emails this time, if he doesn't respond and my card still hasn't come by Wednesday (maybe even tomorrow) I am going to request a refund (good thing I used Paypal).

sgwiiboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Silent Storm said:
Still haven't got my card yet, and this guy isn't responding to any of my emails, I am starting to think I the guy hasn't actually got any cards and has just taken my money, going to send two more emails.

I am now starting to regret not ordering from GameByGame (I think that is the site), seeing as someone said they got their card in two days, I am going to send two emails this time, if he doesn't respond and my card still hasn't come by Wednesday (maybe even tomorrow) I am going to request a refund (good thing I used Paypal).

I wouldn't be suprised if they were out of stock, although I sent him one back last week so he should have at least one. To be honest, I have ordered Cyclo's from several sites recently and this one plus another are the only two that actually had them. DigitalEra kept my money for over two weeks then emailed me to say they didn't have any and couldn't get any either. TechWizad say they have them in stock but they took 8 days to dispatch my M3 and I paid for next day delivery so I'm not sure how trustworthy they are either.

The guy at consolemodz has not sent me a cheque for the postage to send his cyclo back either. A lot of these sites get away with with murder really when it comes to customer service. What can you do you though.

Where abouts in the UK are you? If you don't get yours from consolemodz I could try and sort something out for the spare one I have. A mate was supposed to have it off me but changed his mind so I wouldn't mind letting it go for say £20 + P&P.

Silent Storm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I live in London, Enfield.

Just got a reply from the guy, though the grammar was no the best I have seen (mine is not perfect) he said its on its way and will be with me shortly, hopefully in time for Hg/Ss. :V

If it doesn't come I will request a refund and probably buy it off you.
smileipb2.png

sgwiiboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Silent Storm said:
I live in London, Enfield.

Just got a reply from the guy, though the grammar was no the best I have seen (mine is not perfect) he said its on its way and will be with me shortly, hopefully in time for Hg/Ss. :V

If it doesn't come I will request a refund and probably buy it off you.
smileipb2.png

Did your card turn up in the end?

Silent Storm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Waiting for the mail now, I hope it comes today as he said its on it way, if not I will email him again and see if he actually had one and sent it, if not I will ask for a refund and buy it from you if you still have it.

Edit - Didn't come today =/, I hate the Royal Mail.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol