console banned after storm stormed in, just got unbanned Q's

Discussion in 'Wii U - Games & Content' started by dinoson631, Nov 13, 2015.

1. dinoson631
    OP

dinoson631 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 13, 2015
    United States
    about a week ago i purchased 2 download codes for Mario maker (39$) and Smash 4 (40$) on ebay from a reputable ME ebay seller with over 600 feedback and 100% positive, BEWARE HIS EBAY NAME IS SALVIOTELLO. Everything went good up until yesterdays nintendo direct, i guess nintendo dished out a banwave. Called Nintendo immediately turns out that the guy had filed a chargeback on the download codes... screwing me over, i was able to get unbanned and the games were to be remotely deleted by nintendo.... HOWEVER i just booted up my system and i still see the games, scared to click on them i delete them manually and check e-shop downloads, games are still available for download for free, i am obviously feening to download mario maker, question is am i most likely to get banned in the next ban wave the first time i play the game again? Weird that they said they remotely deleted the games in question but those were the only 2 and i have now since been unbanned and games still there... HELP. I JUST WANNA PLAY MARIO MAKER :(

2. DiscostewSM

DiscostewSM GBAtemp Guru

Feb 10, 2009
    United States
    Sacramento, California
    Contact Nintendo again? They are the only ones that can truly say whether they are safe or not.

3. fatsquirrel

fatsquirrel GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Nov 11, 2013
    And this is why I dont buy digital codes on places other than official eshops

Last edited by fatsquirrel, Nov 13, 2015
  4. dinoson631
    OP

dinoson631 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 13, 2015
    United States
    Called nintendo back and they said both of the games should have been remotely wiped and unlinked to my account, i go back to check and smash 4 can be purchased through e-shop which means it's unlinked but mario maker is still free to download...so i downloaded again because at the end of the day it either won't let me open the app if it's really gone or smash 4 was the only game that had a chargeback filed which got me banned. idk This is bizarre. Lesson learned for sure.. But hey i got unbanned, my money back and free mario maker i guess, unless i get banned next ban wave until then WE LIVIN