Hacking Considering removing CFW, what can I leave behind?

GI_Josh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone. I'm currently running Kmeaw's CFW on my PS3, and considering going back to OFW to be able to play online. My PS3 has NEVER been on PSN since I installed the custom firmware, so I've never gotten the "remove CFW" warning and I shouldn't be "flagged" in any way yet.

My question is, if I remove CFW, would I be able to leave things like my emulators and MultiMan on my system to continue using? Or would this red flag me and get me banned from PSN? Has anyone attempted doing this?

Thanks,
Josh

CJL18

Trophies
Website
www.2shared.com
XP
Country
United States
GI_Josh said:
Hey everyone. I'm currently running Kmeaw's CFW on my PS3, and considering going back to OFW to be able to play online. My PS3 has NEVER been on PSN since I installed the custom firmware, so I've never gotten the "remove CFW" warning and I shouldn't be "flagged" in any way yet.

My question is, if I remove CFW, would I be able to leave things like my emulators and MultiMan on my system to continue using? Or would this red flag me and get me banned from PSN? Has anyone attempted doing this?

Thanks,
Josh

no once you go legit and update to 3.60 no homebrew will work you will lose all of it!

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :blink: