Connecting to wifi on the game called "Mario Kart DS"

Discussion in 'NDS - Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection' started by weegee57, Jun 10, 2009.

1. weegee57
    OP

Newcomer weegee57 Member

Canada
    Hello, I am having troubles with connecting on to wifi with my ds on the game called mario kart ds. I have an Asus wl-500w.... i checked the nintendo page but it didn't show anything about wl-500w soo i was thinking to tell it to you guys to help me. I pretty much new to this wifi thing. So can u pls help me?? thx. If you need anything to help me just tell me.

EDIT: I have 2 error codes.

1: error code 51300

2: error code 51301
    -------------------------------------------

The 1st one, 51300, only occurs when i go to connect to wifi on mario kart ds, it also happens when im in wifi configuration testing the connection.

The 2nd one only occurs when i go and search for an access point. I see my router acces point thing but when i touch it, it just pops up error code 51301.
    -------------------------
    EDIT2: Nvm i got it. I just had to put a mac adress to the router. thx anyways
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HELP!

2. zero383

Member zero383 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Canada
    Looks like your router had MAC filtering turned on.

3. lurked

Member lurked GBAtemp Regular

United States
    May i ask how to turn off MAC filiter?

Im using a 2Wire modem.

Edit: Nevermind, i did some research and i got my Mario Kart working!!! Huzzah!