Connecting to wifi on the game called "Mario Kart DS"

Discussion in 'NDS - Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection' started by weegee57, Jun 10, 2009.

1. weegee57
    OP

weegee57 Member

Newcomer
    Jun 10, 2009
    Canada
    Hello, I am having troubles with connecting on to wifi with my ds on the game called mario kart ds. I have an Asus wl-500w.... i checked the nintendo page but it didn't show anything about wl-500w soo i was thinking to tell it to you guys to help me. I pretty much new to this wifi thing. So can u pls help me?? thx. If you need anything to help me just tell me.

EDIT: I have 2 error codes.

1: error code 51300

2: error code 51301
    -------------------------------------------

The 1st one, 51300, only occurs when i go to connect to wifi on mario kart ds, it also happens when im in wifi configuration testing the connection.

The 2nd one only occurs when i go and search for an access point. I see my router acces point thing but when i touch it, it just pops up error code 51301.
    -------------------------
    EDIT2: Nvm i got it. I just had to put a mac adress to the router. thx anyways
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HELP!

2. zero383

zero383 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Apr 4, 2009
    Canada
    Vancouver - #1 City in Canada
    Looks like your router had MAC filtering turned on.

3. lurked

lurked GBAtemp Regular

Sep 29, 2008
    United States
    California
    May i ask how to turn off MAC filiter?

Im using a 2Wire modem.

Edit: Nevermind, i did some research and i got my Mario Kart working!!! Huzzah!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice