ROM Hack Question Connecting to the switch

badman112

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok i really cant be the only one getting sick of taking the sd card out just to do something.

How can i connect it to a Laptop, PC or any device where i could transfer and edit stuff as i please without the switch, switching the damn thing on and off pulling the sd card out.

badman112

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ehhh i dont understand all that... im using SX pro so is their anything simple and straight forward like a homebrew app that would make the micro sd in the switch act as a usb drive when the usb is connected to the pc or maybe a simple wifi connection through homebrew app like checkpoint ect

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ehhh i dont understand all that... im using SX pro so is their anything simple and straight forward like a homebrew app that would make the micro sd in the switch act as a usb drive when the usb is connected to the pc or maybe a simple wifi connection through homebrew app like checkpoint ect
Such a thing doesn't exist.

Reactions: badman112

eyeliner

Has an itch needing to be scratched.
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Get a cheap ass wireless router. One from one of your previous internet providers suffices.

Reset the sucker.

Plug it in and let it rest. Leave it. DO NOT CONFIGURE IT! It will serve as a relay station.

When it's WiFi signal is up, connect to it from your Switch. It will complain it can't communicate with Nintendo.
Check if you are indeed connected to your offline router. See if you have IP address.

With your laptop, PC or whatever you use to get homebrew from sites, connect to the same offline router.

Use FTP apps in your Switch and PC/Laptop/MAC (if you are a priviledged bastard :P)

Be happy.

Have children. Fornicate dogs. Bend cat's tails. Whatever, man.

Reactions: badman112

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse