Hacking Connecting to Gamecube, can flashcards do it?

KrAzY3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.rydas.com
XP
Country
United States
My first experience with Gamecube connectivity was Pokemon Emerald. I thought I had a legit copy of the game, hooked it up to Colosseum and it deleted my save. I threw that card across the room...

Fast forward a bit and I picked up a firelinker and most recently a elink. I'd like to be able to connect to the Gamecube on some games, but I'm not even sure this would work. I was trying to connect a rom of SSX 3 with the Gamecube version but it wouldn't work. I tried it on both firelinker and elink.

So my question is, is it possible for me to do this with either of my flashcards? Secondly, is there any other flashcards I could successfully do this with? Just trying to figure this out, I'm still kind of new to the whole flashcard thing.

Lumstar

Princess
Trophies
Website
eonhack.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Some flashcards can do it. Different for each game too. But generally, Gamecube>GBA (and also Wii>DS) linking is best done on legit copies.

With my Supercard CF, Mario Golf Advance Tour linked with Gamecube fine. Though none of the Pokemon games I tried did. Nor the Fire Emblem ones.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hke2YUirpf4 +1