Connecting PS3 and Vita through CMA on a CFW

Discussion in 'PS3 - Hacking & Homebrew' started by tj445, Mar 7, 2013.

Mar 7, 2013
  1. tj445
    OP

Member tj445 GBAtemp Regular

Japan
    I am trying to send the save data synchronizer for Project Diva F from my PS3 to the Vita as the application is only available to the PS3 playstation store. I can remote play on my PS3 just fine but when it comes to cma connections vita tells me to close the current application on my PS3 even though I have not touched anything on the home menu.

The CFW i am using is Rogero's 4.30 v1 and was wondering if it even is possible to connect the vita on any cfw or even an alternate way to transfer the said application directly without the need of a ps3.

2. Magsor

Member Magsor I am watching you

Canada
    Current CFW work just as if you had OFW. the answer is yes if you can do this on OFW

3. tj445
    OP

Member tj445 GBAtemp Regular

Japan
    Yeah, but when I try to connect through CMA, nothing happens on PS3 side and Vita tells me to stop the current application and try again.

Edit: Upgraded to 2.05 of rogero 4.30, this time it seems like it automatically detects the Vita, but it gets a weird pixel glitch after a moment which results into a black screen that can only be fixed by hard resetting the console.