connecting my ipod touch to my nintendo wifi connecter...

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by NiGHtS, Sep 16, 2008.

1. NiGHtS
    OP

Member NiGHtS GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United Kingdom
    So I transformed my wifi usb connecter to act as a SoftAP...and now when I get my ipod touch to connect to it it finds it and I enter the wep key and its all good. But for some reason even though it shows there's a signal it doesn't actually show the web pages, youtube etc. wtf? what am i doing wrong...and yes I have googled for an answer but you only get a handful of results to do with using the touch on a nintendo wifi usb connecter.... =/

EDIT: What section WOULD this go in? XD

2. shaunj66

Administrator shaunj66 Administrator

United Kingdom
    Never used a Nintendo USB stick so I don't know what it's like. But perhaps you need to bridge it with your ethernet or other connection you get your net on. Just a guess.

And to answer your 2nd question; Computer Systems .

3. Raki

Member Raki GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Germany
    I don't know about this SoftAP thing in detail but I guess you need to share your primary internet connection (LAN/second Wlan) just click with t he right mouse button on it , choose "Properties" (The last one...dunno how it's called in english XP) then the 3rd tab and there the checkbox

4. Jiggah

Member Jiggah GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    You need to bridge the connections or use Internet Connection Sharing.