Misc Connecting a hacked 3dsxl to the internet

RobbieRotten8765

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I got a 3dsxl from a friend and his Nintendo Network ID account is connected to it. He told me to NOT connect it to the internet cause Nintendo bans people from online when using a hacked console and he also told me not to update it. My problem is that I want to install mgba to the 3dsxl but the only way I can find how to do it is through the homebrew launcher. I don't want to screw up his account or anything cause he still uses it. Will I screw his account up if I connect to the internet just for that brief time it takes to get mgba from the homebrew launcher? Is there a way to get mgba on the 3dsxl without the internet? The system version is version 11.6.o-39U. Thank you for the help!

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So I got a 3dsxl from a friend and his Nintendo Network ID account is connected to it. He told me to NOT connect it to the internet cause Nintendo bans people from online when using a hacked console and he also told me not to update it. My problem is that I want to install mgba to the 3dsxl but the only way I can find how to do it is through the homebrew launcher. I don't want to screw up his account or anything cause he still uses it. Will I screw his account up if I connect to the internet just for that brief time it takes to get mgba from the homebrew launcher? Is there a way to get mgba on the 3dsxl without the internet? The system version is version 11.6.o-39U. Thank you for the help!
Your friend is deluded if he thinks nintendos going to ban you for going online with a hacked console. You are fine if you want to download the app to your console. Either that or have your friend get his head in gear about how the 3ds console works.

RobbieRotten8765

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your friend is deluded if he thinks nintendos going to ban you for going online with a hacked console. You are fine if you want to download the app to your console. Either that or have your friend get his head in gear about how the 3ds console works.
ban as in you can't play online (like if I went to play an online pokemon match) just so I'm being clear. I'm sure it was obvious but that's how I am.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can cheat online, but theres a bit of a risk of doing it.
I have used Luma3DS cheats on Mario Kart 7 Online before.
Just don't try cheats on CTGP-7
It just crashes

But, it's more of a safe bet to just cheat offline

Stop providing misleading info.

Georgie

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hey guys I have a issue when I load a game on my 3ds it takes 30 seconds and freezes. Then it shows error please restart. Any ideas how to fix??

fmkid

Just another GBATemp's random guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Hey guys I have a issue when I load a game on my 3ds it takes 30 seconds and freezes. Then it shows error please restart. Any ideas how to fix??
Check (first of all) the SD card of your console, to discard any problem or damage with that:

Reactions: Alexander1970

sakurabl0ssom

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
i have a question. so basically i just bought a new modded 3dsxl and the person that sold it to me told me not to connect it to the internet. basically i want to download games on my 3ds but they are all in cia. will something happen if i connect it to the internet?

CoolMe

That's the way she goes..
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have a question. so basically i just bought a new modded 3dsxl and the person that sold it to me told me not to connect it to the internet. basically i want to download games on my 3ds but they are all in cia. will something happen if i connect it to the internet?
Why not ask him that? Unless it's already banned, connecting to the internet with a modded 3ds won't get you banned, if that's what you're concerned about.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYzI76fwaM0