Hardware connect to the psn

ahmadd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello i reset my ps vita and app of hack and psn account Cleared now i dont can connect to psn and sign up. firmware of ps vita is 3.67 please help me how i can connect to the psn

Last edited by ahmadd,

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello i reset my ps vita and app of hack and psn account Cleared now i dont can connect to psn and sign up. firmware of ps vita is 3.69 pleas help me how i can connect to the psn

If you are on 3.69 then you lost out of CFW, but you can access PSN fine.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do not understand if you can explain that I have account details but I can not add it to the console.

If you cannot access homebrew on it, you need to format the system and set up h-encore again to allow you to have access to CFW, and spoofed PSN access on the vita.

hawkeye10

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
If you cannot access homebrew on it, you need to format the system and set up h-encore again to allow you to have access to CFW, and spoofed PSN access on the vita.

Hi, I just bought a Vita 2k with FW 3.68. I did use the DNS 212.47.229.76 and managed to sign up a new account from the PSN settings. However when I check again, the email account was there but "Not signed in". Do you know how to sign in without updating? It kept popping up a message requiring updating to 3.69. I need to sign in to do the h-core. TIA

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I just bought a Vita 2k with FW 3.68. I did use the DNS 212.47.229.76 and managed to sign up a new account from the PSN settings. However when I check again, the email account was there but "Not signed in". Do you know how to sign in without updating? It kept popping up a message requiring updating to 3.69. I need to sign in to do the h-core. TIA

Can't access psn without updating if you aren't on cfw yet.

Last edited by Hayato213,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1