Congresswoman Giffords, others shot in Ariz.

TM2-Megatron

Predacon Commander
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Personally, from what I've heard of this guy and seen on his Youtube channel, I don't think his beliefs can be attributed to any single idealogy or political leaning. To me, he sounds like an anarchist or some kind of ultra-loony libertarian.

I do think, however, that it was only a matter of time until something like this happened. The American political climate, both left and right, has been continually devolving into hateful rhetoric and hyperbole that prides ignorance and promotes an "us vs. them" atmosphere. It's pure poison, and it needs to stop.

RE4zombie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TM2-Megatron said:
Personally, from what I've heard of this guy and seen on his Youtube channel, I don't think his beliefs can be attributed to any single idealogy or political leaning. To me, he sounds like an anarchist or some kind of ultra-loony libertarian.

I do think, however, that it was only a matter of time until something like this happened. The American political climate, both left and right, has been continually devolving into hateful rhetoric and hyperbole that prides ignorance and promotes an "us vs. them" atmosphere. It's pure poison, and it needs to stop.
This. On his myspace page, he listed Mein Kampf and The Communist Manifesto as well as Amimal Farm as among his favorite works. Either left or right, all these books oppose the government or are anti-authoritarian. Almost like a Timothy McVeigh if you ask me.

yuyuyup

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
TM2-Megatron said:

Gimme a damn break, don't pin this shit on left wing rhetoric, it's the teabaggers that carry around shit like
brown_browning_425.jpg

WHERE IS A LEFT WING EQUIVALENT ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

431unknown

VR Gaming Enthusiast
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
yuyuyup said:
TM2-Megatron said:

Gimme a damn break, don't pin this shit on left wing rhetoric, it's the teabaggers that carry around shit like
brown_browning_425.jpg

So are you saying everybody on the right is a loony? I think thats a pretty bold statement to make.

Osaka

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
What's with this? who cares about the stupid politician, a kid was killed from this, and all people can talk about and all the article is about is politician who lived u.u;

431unknown

VR Gaming Enthusiast
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Your right. I don't really care about any of the politicians in Washington they are pretty much all assholes. It is sad that a kid was shot by this prick and like I said before I hope he fries for it.

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
431unknown said:
Midna said:
Or, rather, gave the police the authority to interrogate you based on race.

Maybe it did, maybe it didn't. I dont have a problem with people coming here to:
go to school
get a job
buy a house and provide a better way of life for their family
and a lot of other legitimate reasons.

I do have a problem with peolpe comming here:
to sell drugs
to mooch off of the The Government's incentive programs to do nothing

to work here doing any job while not paying any taxes at all.

I have no problem with that law and would like to see it spread to more states.

Illegals immigrants give other legitimate immigrants a bad name.
If you want to be here so bad just go about it the legal route cause not doing so just gives the impression that your here to do illegal things any way.

Fix'd

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
No, its about a belief that have been destroyed by logic and money.

On-topic: Like I typed before, why would a normal average american come and shoot a Congresswoman. A person that deals with the decisions of the people from Congress? Why was there no security?! No bodyguards? How can this so easily happen in daylight? If someone can seriously get close and shoot someone in the face while being in charge of Congress, I will hate to see how many riots will happen afterwards.

There was a political rally in Washington DC last year about Bringing Hope and/or Fear by Robert Colbert. Nothing happened on that day and there was a massive amount of people to blend in with! No shootings has happen, no roiting at all. Yet we enter in 2011, get this a news about someone shooting a government official along six others. What the hell does this mean?!

TM2-Megatron

Predacon Commander
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
yuyuyup said:
TM2-Megatron said:

brown_browning_425.jpg

I am left-wing. Personally I find both Republicans and Democrats to be fairly conservative, on Canada's spectrum; and the spectrum of much of the rest of the world, as well.

Regardless, I don't think this shooter's views belong entirely to either side. He's a mix of the worst of both sides, and then some truly whackjob BS piled on top for good measure. The fact that both sides of the aisle are now scrambling to pin responsibilty for this tragedy on the other side`s nutjobs before the bodies are even cold is incredibly telling... telling of the fact that politics in America needs a serious overhaul. It`s all about blaming the other side and making them look bad, instead of working to find solutions to the real problems that ordinary people face in their lives. It`s pathetic.

TLSS_N

No rice, No life! ~唯
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TM2-Megatron said:
I am left-wing. Personally I find both Republicans and Democrats to be fairly conservative, on Canada's spectrum; and the spectrum of much of the rest of the world, as well.

Regardless, I don't think this shooter's views belong entirely to either side. He's a mix of the worst of both sides, and then some truly whackjob BS piled on top for good measure. The fact that both sides of the aisle are now scrambling to pin responsibilty for this tragedy on the other side`s nutjobs before the bodies are even cold is incredibly telling... telling of the fact that politics in America needs a serious overhaul. It`s all about blaming the other side and making them look bad, instead of working to find solutions to the real problems that ordinary people face in their lives. It`s pathetic.

republicrats and demicans... all that needs to be said.

cwstjdenobs

Sodomy non sapiens
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sorry, but if you are going to bastardise a language that is useful purely because it ignores a lot of the cruff in others shouldn't you say "Congressperson" instead of "Congresswomen" for the pointless PC?

Either way though this is terrible. It should have been up to her constituents IF they felt the need. A new protected right in Human Rights law maybe?

TLSS_N

No rice, No life! ~唯
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yuyuyup have a read, it's just sickening what poisoned politics does to a nation. I wasn't going to point this out, but just in case you want to try to argue with Hanafuda that it isn't relevent.

there has been some more news, according to the new york daily news the man was a occultist.

also, it would seem Bill Ayers has struck again.. through the high school system Jared Lee Loughner attended.

basically the group Small Schools Workshop is run a by former top communist activist who is an associate of Ayers and
Obama provided the group with funds in the 1990s when he worked at an education reform group alongside Ayers.
want to dig more? read here.

if this post stay's alive, I will post more news as it happens.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Cool didn't know they ported cuphead on vita