Congratulations to our founder KiVan on his wedding!

Superman-Lois-Lane-Wedding-Kiss-Comic.jpg

Today we are celebrating happy news and sending our warmest congratulations to GBAtemp's founder KiVan, who has just said his wedding vows. Our italian master created GBAtemp back in 2002 - that's almost twenty years ago.

In the name of our community, we'd like to wish the newlyweds a lifetime of happiness and love! Congratulations, my friend!

Last edited by Costello,

Jonna

Some sort of musician.
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Canada
Aww, great to hear! Congrats on the wedding, enjoy the honeymoon, and bask in the glory of being off the internet!

Also, that history was interesting to read! Looking at the first iteration of the website linked in it, I had some weird sense of déjà vu, like I had gone on here way back when. Good to see this site last this long!

Reactions: Mama Looigi

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GBATemp was a cornerstone of my own personal development - from the bottom of my heart, congratulations, I wish you and your partner nothing but good for decades to come.

Henx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Wow! I didn’t know there was so much history behind GBATemp. From scene lists, ROMs, file hosting, online store, dedicated save websites. You sure did a lot of work to get to where we are now. The wiki was total obscure to me as well. I will be exploring it more in the future.

Congratulations on the wedding!
Thank you for creating the website and giving it love all these years.

KiVan

Hooray! Member n# 1!!!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Italy

Today we are celebrating happy news and sending our warmest congratulations to GBAtemp's founder KiVan, who has just said his wedding vows. Our italian master created GBAtemp back in 2002 - that's almost twenty years ago.

In the name of our community, we'd like to wish the newlyweds a lifetime of happiness and love! Congratulations, my friend!
Thank you guys! With all of my heart! <3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjK2lPBzGzo