Hacking Confused with No Morr Heroes USA Hack

SkH

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
Hello I have this question as I seen the PAL/JAP version differences from the USA one with blood and without it in PAL/JAP and I laughed so hard when I seen the blood... that's just totally make this game rock. This really sucks and I DO MEAN SUCKS!!! Why do they have to do thsi???!! LAME!!!! They damn shit a good game!!!

So I have this question... I have seen there was first a USA Patch and then the Video Mode changer Patch to PAL.

As far as I know, the Video changer have its limitations as it's gets errors and errors in graphics sometimes... like in upper the screen or down the screen wich is sucks and youc an't change the video mdoe to for example 50 or 60Hz if you patched the video to PAL 480p. That sucks too.

SO the *FIRST* edition of the USA to PAL Patch wasn't a video changer and it works on either 50/60 Hz and 480p right, without any issues on the graphcis?

If so then I want th Patch file, and maybe instructions.

You know guys it's kinda like a Maze there in GBATemp, we need a GLOBAL-ROYAL Index for these Patches!!

Anyways thanks in advance, I want to play this SOO MUCH NOW!!!

OH and one more thing: Is there maybe a Patch or it's possible to "switch" the Update patches and the Video-Mode patches beetwen the USA and PAl release, leaving the Bloody Un-Cut version of the game from USA?

EDIT: Sorry for the topic name... should a mod can help me out? thanks.

garnaal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just read/search the forums. This has been discussed alot lately.
You need to do some research before you use these programs, otherwise you could ruin alot of dvds.

SkH

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
garnaal said:
Just read/search the forums. This has been discussed alot lately.
You need to do some research before you use these programs, otherwise you could ruin alot of dvds.
That's why I wanted help... if you have nothing to say then don't post!

And I clearly stated that I want PPF or what Patch Files!

SkH

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
sekhu said:
do a search for ppf, you'll be surprised at what you might find
So you're saying that the Wii Video Mode Changer is like what used to make the *FIRST* No More Heroes USA to PAL fix hack? (that works with 50 and 60 Hz but not with 480p)

So there's a PPF Patch that allows to PLAY No More heroes 50 or 60 Hz or 480p? And doesn't have graphical glitches?

EDIT: I assume, no. Even NOT a 480p one?! Aahh, I just got the NEW Wii FreeLoader so now I don't care...
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    He is now fishy.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sak is a fishy pineapple
    Have a good night everyone.
    i'm getting sleepy.
    So much drinking from @K3Nv2
    Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram plebs lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    they be like which lite firefox exe pls
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Wut.
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    GM all
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    butt
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    douche
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Touché.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Push it :creep:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Talk about propaganda.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Illinois is working to ban toxic food additives that have been banned for decades in other countries; additives that can be replaced and all those countries still have Skittles and Mountain Dew. Title of the piece: GUBMINT WANTS TO TAKE AWAY YOUR CANDY
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Gee, I wonder if the author is biased?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, Sounds and smells like bullshit. They don't give you cancer, and California should know that. I don't get why they stick labels that say "may or may not cause reproductive harm or cancer".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Arsenic doesn't give you cancer either.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    California has already banned those additives BTW.
    Veho @ Veho: California has already banned those additives BTW.