verifyvenuz

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.venuspatrol.com
XP
Country
Poland
looks like the thread took another victim. "kernal" "sploit" is achieved via this exploit, it said so in the thread. can you read?
Well, only one exploit allows running backups ("direct" kernel access for the lack of a better term) but I agree.

Everything's explained pretty well and there's a section in the FAQ about it not being done yet. I don't see what could cause confusion.

Reactions: Nyannurs

Bubsy Bobcat

funny rabbit
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
I have a new 3DS, firmware 9.7. Can I do anything of use other than Ninjhax because the clarification thread confused me more.
JustPingo said he might be releasing SNShax in a few days, and since you're on 9.7 (SNShax requires a New 3DS on 10.1 or below), I'd wait a week or two.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I updated. Couldn't do anything since you need an NNID to even download Ironfall.
Noooo! If I replied to the thread earlier, I could've saved you! Guess you'll have to wait for Memchunkhax 2 now.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
JustPingo said he might be releasing SNShax in a few days, and since you're on 9.7 (SNShax requires a New 3DS on 10.1 or below), I'd wait a week or two.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Noooo! If I replied to the thread earlier, I could've saved you! Guess you'll have to wait for Memchunkhax 2 now.

Actually, SNSHax isn't coming anymore. He's now developing the app to downgrade with Memchunk.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over