ChrisRX

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
boudincaca said:
That was expected.

Now the countdown has started, let's see how many time the 3DS will resist.

(I would laugh very hard if by saturday night, yasu post a video of him playing pop'n music on his brand new 3DS)
laugh.gif
Why did I never realise there was a Pop'n Music simulator for DS until you just mentioned it. I've been missing out.

TheTwoR's

Yay I can finally edit this thingy :D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
Guys the ONLY time your Acekard2i will show up as 'Acekard' on the DSi is after going to that mini-camera app on the homescreen by pressing L/R.

Toa_235

Romantic_Carpet
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Croatia
to be honest, I think you people are being a bit naive. why ?
I't like hello captain obvious!
It's more than obvious that Nintendo prepared itself, and 3DS surely has more than one any-piracy method built into it's hardware and OS.
Something tells me it's not gonna be so simple this time.

EDIT : and the fact that the 3DS is actually recognizing the flashcarts doesn't mean anything. my guess is that Nintendo did that on purpose.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Yuan said:
A Gay Little Catboy said:
I really hope no one is able to crack the 3DS, I want to see this one have a chance.

Odd to see this kind of post on this forum.
The DSi had no chance thanks to flashcards. I may use flashcards, but I don't want them on the 3DS. I want to see good games on the 3DS and a crack this early (or even at all) will just turn 3rd party developer away and we will end up with the same crap library. I hope the 3DS never gets a flashcard at this point.

Yuan

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Yuan said:
I really hope no one is able to crack the 3DS, I want to see this one have a chance.

The DSi had no chance thanks to flashcards. I may use flashcards, but I don't want them on the 3DS. I want to see good games on the 3DS and a crack this early (or even at all) will just turn 3rd party developer away and we will end up with the same crap library. I hope the 3DS never gets a flashcard at this point.

I bought a PS3 on 2009 with this kind of thinking too, but it ended hacked (but at least the games are excellent, imo). If nintendo indeed make good games on 3DS I hope it remains unhacked for a good time too.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Yuan said:
Yuan said:

I bought a PS3 on 2009 with this kind of thinking too, but it ended hacked (but at least the games are excellent, imo). If nintendo indeed make good games on 3DS I hope it remains unhacked for a good time too.
2009 was long into the PS3's life span, there are plenty of great games for it and really a hack this late in it's life only slightly hurts them.
The 3DS hasn't even been released and people want flashcards for it. If it gets released and flashcards are released with in it's first year, no one is going to want to work with it for fear of their games getting pirated. Hell even if the flashcard can't play 3DS games it's still not going to convince them the system is safe. The 3DS as a system will sell, but there won't be that many good games for it.

ChrisRX

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I agree with this. And even if it does get modded in some way I hope it's not simple to do. The only people who should be downloading games are the people who understand the legalities of what they're doing, not just any 10 year old with an internet connection

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all