Hacking Discussion Confirmed! SX Core will come soon

Karier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
upload_2020-6-4_17-57-42.png

I pre-ordered from the guy, Today they announced the great news, cool! Just need to wait ^_^

cutekooh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not for nor against TX, however OP having joined just week and their second post is a random screen cap from discord with no other legitimate sources (ie. TX blog or someone known to have actual insight on the project). You might wanna take this with a grain of salt. That being said, other members seem to have reported similar timelines on other threads as well. Best bet for those who have not ordered it yet, wait until it's actually released.

xbmcuser

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Why would it not come. they've spent millions in research and dev, prototyping etc.
It works, almost all want it.

It's coming and you'll get one from Ali express, wish etc.

cutekooh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never said it wouldn't, just saying that none of the "confirmed" claims have come from a reliable source. Which means that it can be as early as tomorrow when they start shipping or next year. I may have implied that you should hold off before making purchases, but that should be obvious that with no existing product to ship currently, there may be a few sites that would offer to sell the product to you and would never ship it to you. IMO, I do think they (TX) will eventually ship out but I'm not holding my breath until June 15th (this specific date has a memeful history btw). I'll still get it, just to see how it all works, what chips are used, whenever it comes out :D

Reactions: sayja
D

Deleted User

I just got my shipment confirmation email. Can’t share it because of my accounts infancy.

Last edited by ,

Danatkin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sx lite a week after ......

Attachments

• B4F7C1D4-0C45-4B16-A2F2-583753005B12.png
    B4F7C1D4-0C45-4B16-A2F2-583753005B12.png
    584.6 KB · Views: 226

XD2020

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
same ordered mine last night

CRvIH3w.png
I also got something similar, but as of this morning I still haven’t seen any shipment updates/movement from the vendor or USPS (seems the tracking number works with that carrier).

Last edited by XD2020,

realtimesave

///AMG
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did anyone actually get there’s ?

From Allen3ds? no. He said he shipped mine then it got lost in the post and he refunded both of my orders. I somehow doubt it ever actually really shipped. I ordered 2 from aliexpress and both got held up in customs, ordered 2 more regular airmail and those got here. Bought 2 on ebay, sold one back and ruined a mariko on my first install. Have 2 more coming and a successfully modded Mariko.

To make it less confusing, now I'm going to end up with 3 spare chips and one installed in a mariko. And I also have 2 hackable switches both with SX Pro.

Kmoney

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From Allen3ds? no. He said he shipped mine then it got lost in the post and he refunded both of my orders. I somehow doubt it ever actually really shipped. I ordered 2 from aliexpress and both got held up in customs, ordered 2 more regular airmail and those got here. Bought 2 on ebay, sold one back and ruined a mariko on my first install. Have 2 more coming and a successfully modded Mariko.

To make it less confusing, now I'm going to end up with 3 spare chips and one installed in a mariko. And I also have 2 hackable switches both with SX Pro.
Mine sharing where your buying from ?? You can direct message me as well. Please

WayOfTheRoad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

If I can ask, how did you ruin it on your first install? Were you new to soldering or was it a software issue?

realtimesave

///AMG
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I can ask, how did you ruin it on your first install? Were you new to soldering or was it a software issue?

I used too small of a magnifying glass and for whatever reason that made it so my soldering wasn't good. When I switched to my dad's magnifying glass with built in lamp, it was leaps and bounds better and I got a better view of the tip and solder. Still, I bridged connections on the new one but I got that sorted out and took the extra solder out of the system.

Mine boots up usually in about 1-2 seconds. Sometimes 5, that is the longest though. I never have to wait half a minute or more. It's pretty nice.

Reactions: WayOfTheRoad

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🫂 +1