Status
Not open for further replies.

SXAintSoBad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
...a game or update that would not work\install and the answer was to use the night build of one of the atmos installers...you would have to be on this forum daily or weekly to keep up...
If this thread is to be believed:

It should only take 37 seconds to find, download, install and run TegraRCMGui/Hekate and only 2 minutes to install Atmosphere and all the correct tools. If it takes you longer or you have a problem then you are not worthy.

Last edited by SXAintSoBad,
Reactions: gizmomelb

Meepers55

Flintstones Regular
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If this thread is to be believed:

It should only take 37 seconds to find, download, install and run TegraRCMGui/Hekate and only 2 minutes to install Atmosphere and all the correct tools. If it takes you longer or you have a problem then you are not worthy.
No, but it certainly shouldn't take more than an hour.

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
When Sony fanboys and Xbox fanboys were arguing about which system was better - I bought both and left them to it.

Atmos guys are comparing sx to atmos
TX guys are comparing atmos to sx

I have both - so I'm going to unwatch this thread now and enjoy the benefits of both, while you continuing arguing like school girls.

JoeBloggs777

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The SX built in installer is just ancient Tinfoil. It too is broken on 7.X. XCIs are bad & less convenient than NSPs.

maybe XCI files take up more storage space ( even after trimming) maybe even slower to load but i'd rather have a XCi file than a NSP one, no installing, just cut and paste and I can load them from a SSD drive.

I'm from the Pc scene, I go way back to the original IBM PC. so an NSP file to me is like an install-able version of a pc program, while a XCI file is like a portable version, you can just run it :)

thaikhoa

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
maybe XCI files take up more storage space ( even after trimming) maybe even slower to load but i'd rather have a XCi file than a NSP one, no installing, just cut and paste and I can load them from a SSD drive.

I'm from the Pc scene, I go way back to the original IBM PC. so an NSP file to me is like an install-able version of a pc program, while a XCI file is like a portable version, you can just run it :)

Remove update partition in XCIs, you will get the size as small as NSPs. Yes, XCI will load a bit slower than NSP but it's good for storage especially when you could build custom XCIs (game+update+dlc). Build-in SX Installer can install custom XCIs to the system just fine.

Reactions: JoeBloggs777

JoeBloggs777

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
No I wouldn't, but I only think it became foolish to buy SX OS after the release of 7.0.0.

well most of us would agree there, the problem with Tx is that they will need to update to 7.X, I believe they still will because of the Stock that they would have to take back from suppliers, the money they invested in Stargate (if they did) and unlike GW everyone knows SX is TX. so their TX image will really be damaged. Who will buy a TX product again ? . They have to release an update.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well most of us would agree there, the problem with Tx is that they will need to update to 7.X, I believe they still will because of the Stock that they would have to take back from suppliers, the money they invested in Stargate (if they did) and unlike GW everyone knows SX is TX. so their TX image will really be damaged. Who will buy a TX product again ? . They have to release an update.
That's all assuming they're still profitable enough to do the work of coming up with a non-sept update.

Cortexfou

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hello TX, I use your produtc to hack all the gam in the wrld but I can nt do it becarse of the Switch 70. I'm in depress and to get gooder, my doctor told me to play the switch on hacked gams. can you make it work to feel me better? Thanks see you soo

Reactions: Lacius and thaikhoa

Ratatattat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Kosmos pack is drag and drop on sd and you are ready to go, everything Atmosphere has to offer plus all the needed to play backups, and there's a Freeshop out there, it install direct on console.

May be that way today but when SX first came out the trail to install and use Atmosphere was not easy or clear especially when most of the needed info was hidden amongst pathetic squabbling. That is the real reason SX sold so rapidly in the beginning. Saying "look how easy it is today" does not address that fact.

ZachyCatGames

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
May be that way today but when SX first came out the trail to install and use Atmosphere was not easy or clear especially when most of the needed info was hidden amongst pathetic squabbling. That is the real reason SX sold so rapidly in the beginning. Saying "look how easy it is today" does not address that fact.
Kosmos/SDfiles was a thing before SXOS released

Reactions: ghjfdtg

Ratatattat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kosmos/SDfiles was a thing before SXOS released

That may be but was NOT in its easy to use form at the time. As I recall if you wanted help back then you always got the HATE "You could have searched for your answer" reply. This turned a lot of inexperienced users to using a simpler solution which was SX.

SXAintSoBad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
We don't recommend buying SX OS until 7.0.x support is released
Perfectly reasonable. Same prudent advice I would give at this time. We have certainly reached common ground there.

Sadly, not all in this thread are capable of seeing any viewpoint apart from their own. This applies to both "sides". Unsure if this is because of deliberate trolling or because of immaturity. Probably a bit of both.

Reactions: gizmomelb

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Perfectly reasonable. Same prudent advice I would give at this time. We have certainly reached common ground there.

Sadly, not all in this thread are capable of seeing any viewpoint apart from their own. This applies to both "sides". Unsure if this is because of deliberate trolling or because of immaturity. Probably a bit of both.
A lot of the TX employee's here won't even concede that.

Reactions: ghjfdtg
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: hello everyone