Status
Not open for further replies.

nachuz

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
SX OS is Gateway 2:
1.-They become the only CFW in the market, being paid, implementing Physical games format support and emunand support, lots of people becomes fanboy because they can't afford too much and they paid for it, that's how the human works
2.-At one point, free CFW appears, but that doesn't stop people from using it
3.-At another point, stuff from the paid cfw starts becoming obsolete, and due to it being paid and having to make it a good business, updates are slower than on free CFW, making more convenient to use it instead of the paid one
4.-The paid CFW becomes obsolete and developers are lazy to update it

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hexkyz does have the skills to bypass TSEC. But none of the members in TX do. Nice try mate. I've had fun arguing with you. But I think it's time to hit the ignore button. See you around :)

What argument? All you've been doing is be wrong.

Arrogant bullshit that there is only one person in the entire world that can hack things. I guess you like the strong erections you can only maintain by thinking in this way.

Maybe someone has sold TX an exploit already, who knows.

TSEC and Sept are different things.

Sure, but you said bypass sept and now you are trying to change your argument to signing sept, which isn't bypassing it all.

It's provably false that it's impossible to sign sept.

ombus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
people just have to use whatever os they like and end of story.. what does it matter to one that another person uses sxos, atmo , rei, etc .. ?

Reactions: gizmomelb

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SX OS is Gateway 2:
4.-The paid CFW becomes obsolete and developers are lazy to update it
And it's no longer profitable for the developers to update it.

What argument? All you've been doing is be wrong.

Arrogant bullshit that there is only one person in the entire world that can hack things. I guess you like the strong erections you can only maintain by thinking in this way.

Maybe someone has sold TX an exploit already, who knows.

Sure, but you said bypass sept and now you are trying to change your argument to signing sept, which isn't bypassing it all.

It's provably false that it's impossible to sign sept.
We don't have any reason to think TX has the skills necessary to break TSEC, and it might be such an undertaking for them that it's no longer profitable for them to offer updates for SX OS.

people just have to use whatever os they like and end of story.. what does it matter to one that another person uses sxos, atmo , rei, etc .. ?
People should use whatever they're most comfortable with, but it's possible that SX OS won't ever work on anything over 6.2.0, and it's recommended that users update to Atmosphere.

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
We don't have any reason to think TX has the skills necessary to break TSEC, and it might be such an undertaking for them that it's no longer profitable for them to offer updates for SX OS.

We don't have any reason to think TX doesn't have the skills either. Anyone who is sure just has cognitive bias.

Reactions: JoeBloggs777

g4jek8j54

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
How can you start your post certain they are roadblocks and then bury that maybe you're wrong in the middle of the post?

They could be lying of course, but only time will tell. Think how you would feel if literally every time you spoke then someone just started shouting at you saying you were lying?

Not quite. I said that there appears to be "roadblocks." I suppose that also depends on how they define the term "roadblock." For all I know, Team-Xecuter is just about done with 7.0.x support, and will release an update any moment. I doubt that will happen though.

hey man i am waiting for your os and it needs to be 7.0.1 compatible eh.. as its so easy to make that there should not be roadblocks... if any other dev of any other os tells you something then you will not think they are credible ? -.-

Atmosphere (you know, that project that Team-Xecuter often steals from) has 7.0.1 support. Also, I am not selling a hacking/"backup" product, and I never said that that it was "easy to make." I said that I doubt that Team-Xecuter developers have the skill set to bypass the TSEC issue (and no, I wouldn't know the first thing about bypassing it myself). I also never said that there "shouldn't be roadblocks." I said that post on their forum in no way confirms that there are "no roadblocks in their way."

If a confirmed developer of Team-Xecuter were speaking on there, I might give the claims a little more credibility. Team-Xecuter moderators, by their own admissions on their forums, are not a part of the development process of SX OS. Who exactly is the "Xecuter" person that made that post, and what affiliation (if any) do they have with the development team?

Reactions: Heichart

baxzxd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SXOS more like no talent.

Guess it won't be much longer until OP starts calling everything else "hObByIsT gArBaGe" even though that's all CFW is on anything. Making something paid doesn't put it above the rest.

Last edited by baxzxd,

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We don't have any reason to think TX doesn't have the skills either. Anyone who is sure just has cognitive bias.
The problem is, when it comes to the big issues of NVIDIA/Nintendo security, TX has seemingly only ever waited for public exploits to become available before issuing updates to SX OS. That's not going to happen with 7.0.x, which means they have to independently break TSEC or use sept. Given this information, the former doesn't seem likely, although it is possible.

In addition, if SX OS isn't as profitable as it used to be, then the skills of TX are irrelevant if they're not getting paid to provide 7.0.x support. That kind of perfect storm is what caused Gateway to stop issuing updates, too.

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Not quite. I said that there appears to be "roadblocks." I suppose that also depends on how they define the term "roadblock." For all I know, Team-Xecuter is just about done with 7.0.x support, and will release an update any moment. I doubt that will happen though.

You're free to doubt it, but why do you feel the need to pass your doubts off as facts?

If they had the skills this thread wouldn't exist

Wrong, they may have only just done it and are now updating the rest of their software to work with 7.x. It's impossible to draw any conclusions.

The problem is, when it comes to the big issues of NVIDIA/Nintendo security, TX has seemingly only ever waited for public exploits to become available before issuing updates to SX OS. That's not going to happen with 7.0.x, which means they have to independently break TSEC or use sept. Given this information, the former doesn't seem likely, although it is possible.

In addition, if SX OS isn't as profitable as it used to be, then the skills of TX are irrelevant if they're not getting paid to provide 7.0.x support.

Sure, you can speculate that. What benefit does that speculation offer you?

Last edited by smf,

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're free to doubt it, but why do you feel the need to pass your doubts off as facts?

Wrong, they may have only just done it and are now updating the rest of their software to work with 7.x. It's impossible to draw any conclusions.
Speculation doesn't pay the bills. I'd say its more likely that they are doing nothing and waiting around for someone else to do the work for them.

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm articulating why it's reasonable to think TX might abandon SX OS. If it's not happening now, it's something people should acknowledge as a real possibility down the road.

It's a certainty that TX will abandon SX OS. When that will happen is impossible to predict, it may be soon if they are lying or maybe in 5 years. I'm pretty sure it's impossible to tell when someone is lying, or Trump wouldn't have been elected.

News flash... SciresM will abandon atmosphere.

Last edited by smf,

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's a certainty that TX will abandon SX OS. When that will happen is impossible to predict
Sure, but we can also note that, if sales are as flat as indicated in other threads, it could be now that SX OS is abandoned. In addition, we can also note that breaking TSEC is not easy, and it might not be in TX's skillhouse.

News flash... SciresM will abandon atmosphere.
Well, I'm not aware of any indication that this is happening anytime soon, but it's a good thing that Atmosphere is open source and can be edited and/or forked by anybody.

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sure, but we can also note that, if sales are as flat as indicated in other threads, it could be now that SX OS is abandoned. In addition, we can also note that breaking TSEC is not easy, and it might not be in TX's skillhouse.

Breaking 7.x appears to actually have been relatively easy, but the specific exploit is hoarded to prevent Nintendo patching it.

It might not be in their skill set and any hackers will the skills could refuse to sell them an exploit.

Flat sales could be because of lack of 7.x support, it's not in itself a reason to stop development. Or it could be the ipatch issue, as new Switch users won't buy SX OS.

Well, I'm not aware of any indication that this is happening anytime soon, but it's a good thing that Atmosphere is open source and can be edited and/or forked by anybody.

I didn't say soon, there will come a time when nobody cares about atmosphere anymore.

Last edited by smf,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +1
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped... +1