CONFIRMED: No roadblocks for 7.0.1 Support on SXOS

Discussion in 'Switch - Exploits, Custom Firmwares & Soft Mods' started by tinkle, Mar 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. morvoran

morvoran GBAtemp Regular

Dec 19, 2010
    United States
    What source did you get this from?

2. CloudLep

CloudLep GBAtemp Regular

Feb 14, 2013
    United States
  3. xiaNaix

xiaNaix GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 14, 2002
    United States
    I'll explain it. They have to wait for the member(s) of your little click that sell them the code to cash the check. :rofl2:

4. Cortexfou

Cortexfou GBAtemp Fan

Apr 14, 2016
    Belgium
    The TX forum is like a dictatorship. If you say something against them (even if you don't insult and stay polite), you get banned...

ghjfdtg and CloudLep like this.
  5. SublimeJhn

SublimeJhn Member

Newcomer
    Oct 8, 2013
    United States
    Per one of the mods on Team X's forums:

"Our intention wasn't to troll you guys, it was going to release, but a last minute issue has held it up, Have had no further information since, Still no ETA."

Looks like they're already backing away from the "good news this week" statement. Doesn't sound good to me

ghjfdtg and CloudLep like this.
  6. satel

satel Luigi's Big Brother

Nov 3, 2004
    United Kingdom
    this why people are looking forward to @Reisyukaku adding SXOS features to his CFW like XCi loader & Emunand

Lilith Valentine and x65943 like this.
  7. ghjfdtg

ghjfdtg GBAtemp Fan

Jul 13, 2014
    @_hexkyz_
    I still think it's primarily TSEC stopping them. As you said updating the CFW for 7.X.X support is not that big of a deal considering most of it still works. And the Atmosphere part you know CTRL + C/V.

The key part is interesting. So they may have a way around (for now). If they release we will see what it is. I expect either what you described or someone leaked/sold their soul to them.

8. linuxares

linuxares I'm not a generous god!

Aug 5, 2007
    Sweden
    @Costello hey what do you say? ;)

comput3rus3r and Dragonx41 like this.
  9. ombus

ombus GBAtemp Regular

Dec 28, 2015
    United States
    Read this and i got a deja vu of reswitched discord.

10. Volthax

Volthax Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 13, 2018
    Netherlands Antilles
    17 March is your golden date, mark my words.
    I already did it for myself.

josete2k likes this.
  11. ZachyCatGames

ZachyCatGames GBAtemp Maniac

Jun 19, 2018
    United States
    Hell
    Huh? They don't have any extreme rules or whatever. Oh right, I forgot that some people are salty that they don't allow stupid piracy shit...

Last edited by ZachyCatGames, Mar 15, 2019 at 10:12 PM
    ghjfdtg likes this.
  12. ombus

ombus GBAtemp Regular

Dec 28, 2015
    United States
    you talking about you ? man.. no piracy plz.

13. Lacius

Lacius GBAtemp Guru

May 11, 2008
    United States
    When you guys spend excessive amounts of time arguing the semantics of my past posts when I'm not around, it exacerbates my god complex.

14. WiiUBricker
    This message by WiiUBricker has been removed from public view by x65943, Mar 15, 2019 at 10:50 PM, Reason: off topic.
    Mar 15, 2019 at 10:36 PM
  15. systemconfigtoolcorrector
    This message by systemconfigtoolcorrector has been removed from public view by x65943, Mar 15, 2019 at 10:46 PM, Reason: Low effort one word post.
    Mar 15, 2019 at 10:38 PM
  16. menadwen
    This message by menadwen has been removed from public view by x65943, Mar 15, 2019 at 10:51 PM, Reason: off topic.
    Mar 15, 2019 at 10:38 PM
  17. JoeBloggs777
    This message by JoeBloggs777 has been removed from public view by x65943, Mar 15, 2019 at 10:50 PM, Reason: Let's not post off topic videos for no reasom.
    Mar 15, 2019 at 10:48 PM
  18. CloudLep

CloudLep GBAtemp Regular

Feb 14, 2013
    United States
    aaaannnndd TX closed that thread too, guess they really don't have any 7.0 progress to show and were just stringing along their fanbase as usual:rofl2:

19. xiaNaix

Nov 14, 2002
    United States
    I hope you got your shittin' pants on.

menadwen likes this.
  20. Kaybag182

Kaybag182 Member

Newcomer
    Oct 12, 2018
    Australia
    The mods closed it. The same mods who have constantly said they have no idea what progress the devs have made. Good try though !

21. gizmomelb

gizmomelb GBAtemp Fan

Jul 13, 2006
    Australia
    ok..once more around the mulberry bush.

I believe there's no reason for it not to get an update.

the only fact contained is that it is logically correct, the same as Lacias' statements that they do not believe it will get an update.

22. xiaNaix

Nov 14, 2002
    United States
    Thread had to be closed because so many trolls from this site decided to register and crap all over the board. Shocking, I know. Sometime in the next few days they will have something else to cry about. :D

23. mattytrog

mattytrog Not on my watch.

Apr 27, 2018
    United Kingdom
    Like I have said previously, they will be struggling with Sept.

I guess it would look rather "weak" of them if they put out a boot.dat and they say "Please dump your keys with the excellent Sept from SciresM. Then your SXOS will load right up".

I`m neither for nor against TX. TX vs FOSS is comparing apples with oranges really.

One gives you the tools to completely hack and crack your system, another gives you the most important (to a gamer) features out of the box, with minimal configuration.

Just stop with the hate for fuck sake. What are we, 9 months on from SXOS 1.0? Get over it.

Finding and hacking keys / encryption / secure areas and re-implementing them... That is SciresM`s area / Hexkyz (for documentation).

Adding polish and features and usability to said areas is TX`s job. They are not interchangeable sadly.

If the motivation is there, the update will come. But enjoy what you have people!

Last edited by mattytrog, Mar 16, 2019 at 1:08 AM
    whyyes, peteruk, JoeBloggs777 and 2 others like this.
  24. CloudLep

CloudLep GBAtemp Regular

Feb 14, 2013
    United States
    you mean the same mods that claimed there was going to be an update numerous times and called any of their users asking nicely about updates a troll and banning them? yeah that was a good try on TX's part to lie to their customer base:rofl2:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.