Status
Not open for further replies.

Meepers55

Flintstones Regular
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But stating it multiple times, every fucking page is only boosting their post count and satisfying their narcististic desires for attention.
They wouldn't have repeated it if you didn't constantly misinterpret what they were saying. As I said before, their statement wasn't even worth a response. If you ignored them, no bickering would have occurred.

Most people would acknowleedge both of these as fact? Then why is that the constant argument for the past 36 pages that TX *WON'T* be bringing out a 7.0 compliant CFW?
The few people bickering on this thread do not equate to most people, let alone most people on this website.

The school ground repetitious chanting of ''no 7.0'' from the SX OS hater publically shows their childish mentality
No, every single person bickering over such a trivial matter in this thread is childish, regardless of which side they're on.

It's an analogy to show that if you repeat something enough, some people eventually believe what you say.
The "it's an analogy" excuse makes you sounds like my programming professor. There's literally no reason to reference Trump, and your "analogy" wasn't even a half-decent one.

Reactions: ghjfdtg

huma_dawii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know about you guys but when there are no roadblocks on the road to my deatination I usually don't take forever to get there... In fact; I get there even faster.

WTF TX we need this update... It's getting ridiculous the time we are waiting for it!

Reactions: Deleted User

tomazzzi

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't know about you guys but when there are no roadblocks on the road to my deatination I usually don't take forever to get there... In fact; I get there even faster.

WTF TX we need this update... It's getting ridiculous the time we are waiting for it!

Damn get a life it's been only one month since 7.01 update !!!

Sx pro has a lot of features to update ! NO ROADBLOCKS does NOT means NO WORK !!!

You r the only ridiculous here.

Last edited by tomazzzi,
D

Deleted User

Sx pro has a lot of features to update ! NO ROADBLOCKS does NOT means NO WORK !!!

its not like tx has to do that much work, 90% of it is taken from atmosphere:rofl2:

Reactions: ghjfdtg

IPLbug

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its not like tx has to do that much work, 90% of it is taken from atmosphere:rofl2:

Not to sound like a fan boy of Sx Os but realistically that’s not really the case anymore there a lot of things that atmosphere doesn’t have. Yes it’s granted the moment the usb exploit to pawn the switch was released they jump on it and used part of the initial atmosphere release to build there own Sx Os but coding wise there’s not much left of it so to 90% is pretty far fetched At lest to me. People we say well every time atmosphere gets updated Sx Os gets updated right after as a argument to maintain this claim there ripping off the free source CFW and I know no matter what anyone says people will keep repeating that but the way I see it I’m sure there not just waiting on atmosphere every single update to just copy paste it cause they really can’t atmosphere in it current incarnation is completely incompatible with Sx Os code structure wise and anyone that knows anything can confirm this just by looking at the code itself.

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Reposting cause who reads 36 pages...

In my opinion, TX has four options, but only the first two I can see as viable for them to do.

Viable
  • Use sept and admit they use atmosphere based code
  • Not use sept and not have 7.0.x+ support
Not Viable
  • Get hold of the key to sign sept
  • Use a non sept exploit
I posted the reason why I think the latter two aren't viable HERE, I also explained to the best of my knowledge what happened to get to this current point in exploits here

toxic9

Trophies
XP
Country
the run for dongles to inject cfw has stopped long time ago. old users have their own dongle. new users have an ipatched console.
so, if they are not making money for old or new users, why should they bother to release something now..?

IPLbug

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reposting cause who reads 36 pages...

In my opinion, TX has four options, but only the first two I can see as viable for them to do.

Viable
  • Use sept and admit they use atmosphere based code
  • Not use sept and not have 7.0.x+ support
Not Viable
  • Get hold of the key to sign sept
  • Use a non sept exploit
I posted the reason why I think the latter two aren't viable HERE, I also explained to the best of my knowledge what happened to get to this current point in exploits here

The 3rd viable option is find the same exploit used by atmosphere make there own sept encryption and release update but of course they can manage to code in other thing but aren’t smart enough to do that from what people think it seems

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
The 3rd viable option is find the same exploit used by atmosphere make there own sept encryption and release update but of course they can manage to code in other thing but aren’t smart enough to do that from what people think it seems

That's point 3 or the first non-viable one, if they did have the keys they would have already released 7.x support.

I elaborated why I think they weren't in the first linked post

If by some chance they do and they release it and it gets made public it screws everyone else over so it's in everyones best interest if they didn't. If it does get made public then we end up with another smmu. (see second linked post) and no 8.0 support for ages if at all

IPLbug

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's point 3 or the first non-viable one, if they did have the keys they would have already released 7.x support.

I elaborated why I think they weren't in the first linked post

If by some chance they do and they release it and it gets made public it screws everyone else over so it's in everyones best interest if they didn't. If it does get made public then we end up with another smmu. (see second linked post) and no 8.0 support for ages if at all

They can find the same exploit and use the exact method of encryption or different one to avoid burning it just as the open source option has done so It seems to me there redoing the entire structure of there code to be able to incorporate there encryption method to protect whatever method there using now and that breaks a lot of the code and seeing how many features they have it not easy to make sure everything runs and doesn’t cause a brick in the every environmental possibility.
This is my opinion purely from my experience as security researcher

natkoden

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina

Actually it's been 45 days.

Closer to the 2 month mark

tomazzzi

Trophies
XP
Country
Oh right because you have 7.0 support right?

Please...

The LAST firmware came out less than a month ago so man please….
People DO not give a shit about 7.00 only support they need both so the work is to do for both !

Get a life and wait.

Last edited by tomazzzi,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Proxy sites, not very effective.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    if ur on a Chromebook and cant change jack about the laptop that's what I gotta use
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    One of the sites that weren't blocked on the school's network was some file uploading sites. I would upload some games, write down the URL and take it to school one day.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I did it when the teachers werent looking ofc. I even managed to take in a USB stick that wasn't allowed.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my school has a chrome extension called light speed filter agent and it legit blocks YouTube pfps since the file cdn(I think aka yt3.ggpht.com) is classed as mature
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    mhm
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    they have other stuff like goguardian too
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Ours mainly relied on the router, I believe.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    our school network and chrome policies block stuff too
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    alot of yt to mp3 sites are blocked by light speed for "Security"
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was easy to bypass some of the restrictions, as one of the admins left a registry key in the administrative shares drive, which allowed me to get around the blocking of some sites.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    tf does tta mean
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    yeah this is chrome os
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    cant do shit
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Wdym 'TTA'?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    that* as in why yt to mp3 sites are blocked for security
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Remember when YouTubetoMP3 was a thing back in the 2010s?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Until YT updated some stuffs and broke the website.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    I was 2 in 2010
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Oh lol
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    This was in the Minecraft-era.
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: a