Confirmed Member?

Discussion in 'Site Discussions & Suggestions' started by ceraphis, May 1, 2007.

1. ceraphis
    OP

ceraphis GBAtemp Regular

Apr 27, 2006
    United States
    I was interested in this whole shoutbox thingamajig, how exactly do you become a "confirmed member"? I've been here a while, does that mean I'm confirmed? When's my confirmation? (lol to other Christians)

edit1: LOL I'm gonna stay at 99 posts forever. If anybody needs me ask in this thread and I'll respond by editing. Either that or I'll stay in the Testing Area. [​IMG]

edit2: On a serious note though since my question was answered you can move this to TA if ya want mods

edit3: Then again it could be stickied edit6: for other numskulls like me

edit4: Or locked

edit5: adgloride, isn't it supposed to be "It's a'Wii, Wario!"

edit7: Ok, I give up on this 99 post business because I have a question about the R4, any R4 owner who sees this should go try and answer it to [​IMG] me

edit8: that was like 10 minutes worth of resisting the shoutbox after I found out about it. I'm ashamed edit9: I guess about 12 minutes since I still haven't posted

2. adgloride

adgloride Its A Wii Wario

Apr 2, 2003
    I heard shaw got a certificate off the internet to say hes a priest. He will confirm you [​IMG]

Seriously though, you need 100 posts.

3. shaunj66

shaunj66 Administrator

Administrator
    Oct 24, 2002
    United Kingdom
    South England
    You're 1 post away! [​IMG]

4. dice

dice pansy-ass ex-staff member

Former Staff
    Oct 26, 2002
    England
    DON'T DO IT, RUN NOW WHILST YOU'RE STILL FREE [​IMG]

5. tjas

tjas The Gbatemp HRManager

Sep 10, 2006
    Netherlands
    BoZ
    God bles you, my son

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice