GBAtemp Official Lolimaster
Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
This isn't F-Zero ya know

looks like Double Dash 150cc to me. which is good.... and bad at the same time(need to be faster).
the only thing I hope is that they don't bump the AI difficulty to bullshit territory like in MK7 mirror. those CPU always conspired against me having a convenient blue shell followed by red shells completely ruining my tries of three stars runs :hateit:.

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not happening, confirmed fake: "This goes back as far as November of last year, with a GameFAQs member claiming to have found a file with similar contents as what’s posted below. The same user said last week that he made the whole thing up. Doh!"

source: http://nintendoeverything.com/rumor-next-mario-kart-8-dlc-pack-to-include-baby-park-neo-bowser-city/

Here's the entire quote:
Fellow GameFAQs users, I have not been entirely obvious with you. I made the whole thing up. Baby Park and Neo Bowser City aren't returning. I just wanted them back so badly that I made it up that they are actually returning. And I am sorry. Please find it in your heart to forgive me. After all, the word "apology" is tossed around a lot, these days. But, when it comes from in here *puts hand on heart*.......

OK, seriously, they're going to be in it.

If they're not (which they will be).... NeoBowser has my personal permission to spit on any people he chooses..... which will never happen, because they are definitely returning.....

I never actually said they'd be returning in this game at all, in this post so there..... yeah..... that should stick

It's kind of hard to tell just what parts of the post he's being sarcastic in

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Mine works just fine, not sure what everyone is complaining about lol. Now if they had a Seagate I can see why XD

I do have a 500 gb seagate (used for wii stuff, and nintendont) and it works fine lol :P

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sicklyboy or Bortz, now that this has been at least partially confirmed, could it be moved back to User Submitted News, or should we wait until the rest of it has been confirmed? (I'll keep this updated with every track announced if you like)

Edit: All tracks were announced. Looks like I have some updating to do. Could this be moved back with "[Confirmed]" added to the beginning of the title?

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sicklyboy or Bortz, now that this has been at least partially confirmed, could it be moved back to User Submitted News, or should we wait until the rest of it has been confirmed? (I'll keep this updated with every track announced if you like)

Partially confirmed? They're on Nintendo's official YT channel :D I'd say that's pretty damned confirmed lol.

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Partially confirmed? They're on Nintendo's official YT channel :D I'd say that's pretty damned confirmed lol.

I've been out for the count with a migraine all day lol I realized this 30 seconds before you posted :P still, thanks for the heads-up, I'm updating the OP as we speak

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been out for the count with a migraine all day lol I realized this 30 seconds before you posted :P still, thanks for the heads-up, I'm updating the OP as we speak

Hey, no prob :P The videos to the official source are in that link on post 31 ^_^

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you Sicklyboy! (I'm assuming you did that since I don't think Bortz is online right now). I'm done fudging with the OP now

So what we can take away from this is; they didn't flipping do anything fun with Neo Bowser City, so that's still boring as all hell, and items can't cross over the barrier in Baby Park anymore, so not near as hectic as it could be. Otherwise the rest looks really promising!

Edit: Is it just me, or does "WU_WOODS" look a LOT like something from Minish Cap?? Maybe it's just because of all the GBA courses coming back, but I'm wondering if it's actually short for "Minish Woods"??

Reactions: BORTZ and Sicklyboy

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
BabyPark!

Remember on the orginal GC version you had to do 9 laps to complete it.
Will be ridi-culous fast with the new 200cc mode!
Cant wait, so much fun that lap!

Also mighty fine Graphics for the good 'old 32 watts powered WiiU!!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu