Hacking Configureble usb loader

spyvingen

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi i have the Configureble usb loader and want to know if it is possible to put all things on disk like config file covers everything im planning on running fat on the disc and one folder for wbfs files named games and one folder named loader.

Is it possible to do so or are the channel farwarder hard coded with sd card for config file?

So i dont need sd card.

And if thats the case can someone make me a config dont understand the config editor.

Also want to know if the folder apps/usb loader is necessary at all or is it just for homebrew channel?

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
Firstly, post any other questions about Configurable USB Loader in its established thread and let this one die.

As for your answers, yes you can have everything on the hard drive. Follow these instructions, but just install to the hard drive instead of the SD card. Everything needs to be in the same locations as on the SD card, so you do still need the apps directory.

Are you talking about the Configurator when you mention you don't understand the config editor? Please ask any questions you have about it in the thread as it is meant to make the whole process easy. I'll be happy to answer any questions to help remove the confusion as I'd like it to be intuitive.

spyvingen

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ty verry much for the link sry i posten in the wrong forum but im kinda new to the forum.

Think i got the most things working exept getting the loader run 100% from harddrive.

Do i have to reinstall the channel farwarder from the disk indstead of from the sd to get that working?

Or else the farwarder domt know where to read the config. Am i right?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)