Hacking Configurable USB Loader

Colabear

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, report back time. Re-dumped the game from the updated ConfigLoader. Still no go. Did a dump using clean rip and put the pieces pack together with WiiBackupManager and put that file on my USB hard drive. Still the same error. Deleted the game from the USB drive and did a new rip with the updated ConfigLoader. Still the same error.

Used ModMii to down load usbloader gx and tried this loader. Success. I was able to load and play the game. Happy again. Thanks for all your help.

Last edited by Colabear,

Ed2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
El Salvador
I don´t know if this is already cover but is it possible to create an EmuNand with CFG and install wad channels safely?
If so, could someone guide me through the steps?

Thanks

By the way, I'd also like to know how to return to cfg menu, the v70 r7871 seems not to have an option for it, I even installed its wad channel

Last edited by Ed2,

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
U have to modify the config files. The configurator for configurable USB loader (a windows exe application) can help with this, just provide it with the title ID of your forwarder channel. It can be done manually as well but I don't recall offhand what to enter (probably returnto={TitleID})

You can create a fresh emunand using modmii, or convert your Wii's nand.bin using showmiiwads to an extracted format compatible with emunands. The latest version of configurable USB loader supports emunands (grab it from modmii if you're not sure if u r running the latest version)

Last edited by XFlak,

Ed2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
El Salvador
The problem I have with modmii is that is not intended for the wii mode of the wii u, can I create a fresh emunand in another way to work with CFG mod?

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Donde es yayo!