Hacking Configurable USB loader v49 issue

DrSaturn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sorry, this must have been addressed at some point in many other posts, but so many threads are bloated with so many posts about older versions of the Configurable USB Loader I can't be sure what solutions have been addressed just by using the new versions. I'm just starting and theres a lot to take in, so hopefully someone can help me with this issue and others in my position can benefit too.

When running all of my games (just Punch-Out!! and Tales of Symphonia:Dawn) the games start up and run perfectly for a while (maybe 15min) until they hit an in-game cutscene. What happens is the sound cuts out, while the visuals continue until the end of the cutscene. At this point the game does not continue. The characters continue to animate idly, but the game does not continue and everyone just stands around until I reset the wii. This doesn't happen at all cutscenes, but every time I play after a while it will eventually freeze like this.

I'm wondering if someone could give me a rundown of any important fixes to Configurable USB Loader v49 using Fat32 partitions. Thanks!

DrSaturn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
True, and yet its difficult to tell which of the 49 versions of the loader these posts are applicable to. Hence the first part of the post.

How about this, what are the most useful tips or configurations you've got for someone just starting out with it?

OncleJulien

tool of peers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
although your statement somewhat implies that each version of cfg is a brand new entity unto the world, and everything said about previous versions is rendered null and void and moot and in contempt, i will say that i recently switched to this loader and have left everything intact from a default install, with no issues whatsoever.

were i you, i'd hit up the support section of your hd manufacturer's website and see if there's a utility to address spindown, and i'd also make sure you've installed the latest versions of whatever you cios you are running with, hopefully v4 of hermes' 222/223.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol, Okies. Family graveyard is that way 👉