Hacking Configurable Usb Loader "Too many Codes"

marti0075

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi i cant play in super smash bros brawl with codes !!!.when i try select codes then i get "too many lines error / parse error"

maybe for reason i have this problem : when i instal on usb loader game brawl from Orginal game (Dual layer) in 54% crash instal.and i can only select cheats !

Juanmatron

Slater Color
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
marti0075 said:
hi i cant play in super smash bros brawl with codes !!!.when i try select codes then i get "too many lines error / parse error"

maybe for reason i have this problem : when i instal on usb loader game brawl from Orginal game (Dual layer) in 54% crash instal.and i can only select cheats !

Please put the game via PC.

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Juanmatron said:
marti0075 said:

Original game -> not possible
rolleyes.gif

Anyway, Be sure to have the newest Config Loader
But chances are it doesn't have the fix (I don't know). You can run the original game with the newest Gecko OS and it will work

Also, what cIOS rev do you have?

Juanmatron

Slater Color
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
tj_cool said:
Juanmatron said:
marti0075 said:

Original game -> not possible
rolleyes.gif

Anyway, Be sure to have the newest Config Loader
But chances are it doesn't have the fix (I don't know). You can run the original game with the newest Gecko OS and it will work

Also, what cIOS rev do you have?

Please download a copy of your original
rolleyes.gif

Good idea, use newest CFG Loader: http://cfg-loader.googlecode.com/files/Cfg_USB_Loader_56.zip

v56 (release)
* omit false DL warning

It could be?

Digital1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah, Im having the same problem when trying to DL ocarina codes for brawl. It just crashes because too many codes are available.

marti0075

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have other problem what you think.i like in usb loader this i can choose to game cheats without enter to pc and make GCF.i no like.Np : i want remove this cheat i must go to pc.when i want enable this cheat i must come to PC this is reason!

FenrirWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are some homebrew cheat manager apps that let you enable/disable codes on the Wii itself. Though IIRC they only work with ocarina v1 style codes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol