Hacking Configurable USB Loader disc images

LodisKnight

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was just wondering why CFG USB Loader even downloads the disc images at all...
As far as I can tell there is no combination of buttons you can even press within the application to be able to see them. So are they doing this for future implementation or is there a way to view them that I am just not aware of?

Dark-Aries

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OPen up your theme in the configuratior and choose to view the discs in the theme. When you click on a game the discs will show, and in some viewing angles you can see them.

That's how I set up mine anyways

LodisKnight

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any way to do it without the configurator? I don't use it and am fine without it. Just seems that since the configurator actually has nothing to do with the source product that there would be a way to do it without that. Or are they just downloaded through the application so you can use something like configurator. Sort of making that part of it open source for dummies.

9th_Sage

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
LodisKnight said:
Is there any way to do it without the configurator? I don't use it and am fine without it. Just seems that since the configurator actually has nothing to do with the source product that there would be a way to do it without that. Or are they just downloaded through the application so you can use something like configurator. Sort of making that part of it open source for dummies.
If you learn what to edit/add you could do it by editing the ini by hand. That's why Configurator is suggested, it's developed by one of the guys who develops this USB Loader, and the loader has TONS of options. It would be hard to remember all of them by memory.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: Good morning everyone