Config.USB Loader works for 10 mins and then stops.!!

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Little Dub, Sep 20, 2009.

1. Little Dub
    OP

Newcomer Little Dub Newbie

United Kingdom
    Hi, Hope someone can help me!!! I have soft moded my WII with THE ULTIMATE 4.1 Guide and it has not worked correctly this time. I have done this a few times now and sort of know what I am doing but am stuck this time, Everything went fine during the MOD Process and when I connected the IOMEGA 320 gig harddrive and swiched everything on it worked no problem. At this point i thought everything was ok but after 10 mins Configurable loader stoped working when I tried to load another game, It would just continue to count down to 30 and say that it was not reconiseing the HD and then restart the WII. Switched off WII for 15mins and then tried again and it was fine for 10mins but the same problem!!! Have reinstalled the Ultimate 4.1 guide but is still the same, I have used this Harddrive / SD / Softmod loads before with out a problem, Also Tried another Hd and no difference.

Can anyone HELP!!!!! By the way Iam using a 2gig Sandisc SD / Iomega 320 gig HD / 4.1 Update / cISO36 rev 10.

By the way this WII has been using RockBand would this have something to do with it ???

Cheers

2. SJ2K9

Newcomer SJ2K9 Member

United Kingdom
    reconnect your HDD to your PC and if possible disable spindown on the drive ( as im guessing that your drive is going into sleep mode)

HTH

3. Little Dub
    OP

Newcomer Little Dub Newbie

United Kingdom
    Thanks, But i have tried another HD which I know works fine and still have the same problem with this WII.

Stumped!!!

4. Blue-K

Member Blue-K No right of appeal.

Switzerland
    1) You'll get for shure more help for this in the Backup-Section. Please, for the next time, post there.
    2) Update to cIOSrev14, or/and Hermes cIOSes. I think they fix the Spindown-Issue...(not shure though).

5. Double_Tap

Newcomer Double_Tap Newbie

United States
    Give Hermes 222 a try.

6. vettacossx

Member vettacossx Wii Theme Team Founder

Ireland