Config USB Loader Question?

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by KeeWay, Jan 3, 2010.

Jan 3, 2010

Config USB Loader Question? by KeeWay at 6:04 AM (683 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. KeeWay
    OP

Newcomer KeeWay Newbie

United States
    i have looked around and have not found any definite answers to my questions i have.. if anyone can help it would be much appreciated.

i am using v50c-fat.

1. using a fat32 hard drive and a 1.5tb partition, how many games can be there in the wbfs folder? is there a limit? I have seen some posts stating 500 but i can not find anything on this.

2. if there is a 500 limit can you run multiple wfbs folders (one on each partition) and have the config usb loader seen them all at one time? i tried then and could only get the first partition to be seen?

thanks for any help you can give or point me to...

2. OncleJulien

Member OncleJulien tool of peers

United States
    i find these types of seemingly academic questions incredibly curious...as in, what on earth would you do armed with answers? do you have 501 games? if so, then you can answer the questions yourself. if not, then what possible difference could it make at this juncture? i ask because i truly wish to know.

as far as the answers, from my perspective, i do not believe there is a game limit within cfg loader, but i'm fairly certain it cannot mount multiple partitions simultaneously.

3. KeeWay
    OP

Newcomer KeeWay Newbie

United States
    thanks for the reply but if i did have 501 games then i would have not asked the question in the first place [​IMG].. i am gathering info to see if it is worth it for me and my 2 friends to get together to swap games, this means that i have to have them upgrade their drives as well to a 1.5 or 2tb size to hold the estimated 700+ games between us...

thanks