Hacking Config disc worked, does it mean I have wiikey?

Hermessz

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
Hello,
I have a Wii 3.1E, and I have a Wiikey. I tried the update of SMG (1.9g) and it keeps telling me the connection problem, as I wanted to make sure I have a Wiikey, I download the wiikey configuration disc, and tried to turn on the region override, and it worked perfectly without saying any errors.
Does it mean I have a Wiikey?
and I never updated my wiikey, even not to 1.2, the config disc and the wiikey update disc were my first wiikey discs to try on my wii.
I repeat, does it mean I have a Wiikey or not?
If someone has any ideas how to solve the 1.9g problem, reply them here.
I want to play Galaxy soooo much.
Oh, the DVD I'm using is FUJIFILM High Quality, and my Wii loves it, I almost never get DRE, and I tried running the update with VERBATIM REWRITEBLE, for you to know...
Any help will be aprriciated.

manias

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hello,
I have a Wii 3.1E, and I have a Wiikey. I tried the update of SMG (1.9g) and it keeps telling me the connection problem, as I wanted to make sure I have a Wiikey, I download the wiikey configuration disc, and tried to turn on the region override, and it worked perfectly without saying any errors.
Does it mean I have a Wiikey?
and I never updated my wiikey, even not to 1.2, the config disc and the wiikey update disc were my first wiikey discs to try on my wii.
I repeat, does it mean I have a Wiikey or not?
If someone has any ideas how to solve the 1.9g problem, reply them here.
I want to play Galaxy soooo much.
Oh, the DVD I'm using is FUJIFILM High Quality, and my Wii loves it, I almost never get DRE, and I tried running the update with VERBATIM REWRITEBLE, for you to know...
Any help will be aprriciated.
connection problem after the test? then you prolly have a crappy clone

ziddey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if the config disc will error out if it can't write it to the wiikey or not. Unless someone else chimes in, it doesn't necessarily mean you have a wiikey.

As for the wiikey updates, there was only the initial release, 1.9b, and 1.9g. 1.2 and 1.3 are the versions for the config disc only.

With regards to the update failing, either you have a bunk wiikey or a nonwiikey.

Hermessz

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
Aw, if I try to run the OpenWii SMG fix on a Wiifree (In case I have one),
What will happened?
Could this work? Because I know OpenWii and Wiifree are open source chips...

porchemasi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
i find it funny how you can get ur wii chiped and not ask which chip is getting installed ... pure stupidty
tongue.gif
(dont take offence, u should do ur homework
tongue.gif
)

any modchip will boot the WiiKey boot disks and if it fails to install it obv tells u its not a Wiikey because it would have installed just like the other 100 000 ppl that installed it successfully
tongue.gif

Hermessz

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
Woh, Woh, Woh, WoH!!!!!!!
I bought the wii with a Wiikey! I didn't order a modded wii without knowing what I ordered, I'm not stupid!
It just not working, so ask before you say I'm stupid, because I not, I ordered the wii with a Wiikey pre-installed.

Lazycus

Rotten
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You think it's a WiiKey, but you really don't know. Quit being cheap and just burn the 1.9g on your good media, then come back and report if it still fails.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: they be like which lite firefox exe pls