Hacking Config.cia not installing in BigBlueMenu

Click This

Surgite!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm at my wit's end. I'm trying to change my EULA to ff.ff on my JP N3DS so I can get rid of the user agreement errors when I play my US retail games, but I can't even get the sdk .cias to install. I've only found one source for config.cia, but it doesn't work --it errors out at 95% in BigBlueMenu when I try to install it:

Import failed.
File: config.cia.
This cia is invalid.
(0xD8E0806A)

I've tried redownloading, but it's been futile so far. Am I doing something wrong?

slslasher

Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
I was having the same problem and asking around for solutions elsewhere today. Do we know why it doesn't work?

Could you please help me too?

I was having the same problem too till someone in this forum send me a megaupload link, i uploaded it in zippyshare. I will send u a pm now.

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry to hijack, but my copy of OoT is arriving later today. I have a Japanese n3DS, is there something I need to do with Config to allow out of region games to work in Classic GW mode?

Cheers

Oishikatta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just google it, "3DSdevkit.rar".

You don't need to install any .cia, all you need to do is take Config.csu, rename it to Config.3ds, and put it on your Gateway microsd. Then select it like you would a rom. Set the eula thing to ff.ff.

Reactions: Subtle Demise

slslasher

Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
Just google it, "3DSdevkit.rar".

You don't need to install any .cia, all you need to do is take Config.csu, rename it to Config.3ds, and put it on your Gateway microsd. Then select it like you would a rom. Set the eula thing to ff.ff.

work for my old 3ds but the new 3ds it will just hang.

Adhun

Trophies
XP
Country
May i also request for the link, i have tried all the config.cia found in the sdk.devkit.tools, and all of them informs me of the invalid import. , also the csu to 3ds also shows me black screen, i really fope for the working config.cia

slslasher

Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
May i also request for the link, i have tried all the config.cia found in the sdk.devkit.tools, and all of them informs me of the invalid import. , also the csu to 3ds also shows me black screen, i really fope for the working config.cia

pmed u mate :D

osui818

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can anyone send me the link for this sdkdevkit config.3ds that work with N3DS also, Much appreciated. Thank you

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: hi