Hacking conduit2 wii connect 24 error

youngrex

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok so i first got the pal version as it hit the net well when i go to view friends request it gives me a wii connect error24 102031 code and it did it to my ntsc version as well but my wii connect is always online and i have tried ios 224 249 and ios 250 just gets same error maybe someone knows how to fix the error

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
luminalace said:
I havent got the game yet but someone said that slot 250 works but not with headset.
*facepalms*

I think I've lost track of how many people I tried to explain that there is no "cIOS249", that the number is just a slot and that its functionality entirely depends on what cIOS you actually install into it (either version or base IOS). This reply...it's like it's getting in the right direction, but somehow totally misses the point nonetheless.
unsure.gif

Unfortunate enough, I can't correct things properly as I don't have the game myself (yet) and haven't come accross posts about it either. Interestingly enough, a search gave this result, which refers to the conduit 1. Perhaps the extended message from the conduit ("An Internet connection cannot be established, so WiiConnect24 cannot be used. Check the Internet settings and connection. Refer to the Wii Operations Manual for details.") applies here as well. Can you play other games online, youngrex?

luminalace

Trophies
XP
Country
Personally I think he know what I meant. It's great to have experts like you Wever but most of us do just fine anyway! Also was the whole point of your post to correct me?

Anyway just to clarify CIOS21 in slot 250 with a base of 57 was what I heard worked for checking friend requests.

I will have the game tomorrow so I know more!

youngrex

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wever said:
luminalace said:
I havent got the game yet but someone said that slot 250 works but not with headset.
*facepalms*

I think I've lost track of how many people I tried to explain that there is no "cIOS249", that the number is just a slot and that its functionality entirely depends on what cIOS you actually install into it (either version or base IOS). This reply...it's like it's getting in the right direction, but somehow totally misses the point nonetheless.
unsure.gif

Unfortunate enough, I can't correct things properly as I don't have the game myself (yet) and haven't come accross posts about it either. Interestingly enough, a search gave this result, which refers to the conduit 1. Perhaps the extended message from the conduit ("An Internet connection cannot be established, so WiiConnect24 cannot be used. Check the Internet settings and connection. Refer to the Wii Operations Manual for details.") applies here as well. Can you play other games online, youngrex?

ok i get what your saying there running off rev21 with base 57 if im correct but a few people i know are having the same problem we can play online but it doesnt let us view friends request like they have to be in the match in order to accept and so on and i dont have any problem with any other games as far as online

Ryoku83

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
if your not in europe you'd prolly lag really bad from the long distance. might just be timing out cuz of that.

youngrex

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no we are able to play online but it is region blocked so you have to add people to which version you have but like i said online works fine just not a few things like ally friends showing up to invite and trying to view your friends request

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: roms wont boot with wood r4menu