Hacking Conduit and USB Loader GX

weepulization

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am running conduit off of usb loader GX, and it was loading hella slow, like im talking minutes of loading
especially going online. I updated usbloader from within itself, and now conduit is running smoothe as butter.....for the most part, every now and then it goes a little bit slow

kind of a pointless topic but i know others had the same problem, hope it helps

JohnnyCheeks

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This is a mixed bag here. Some people claim it works flawlessly with their preferred method of playing (burned, USB, etc), others say the multiplayer menus stutter and/or crash.

In all honesty, it doesn't matter what rev of cIOS38 and preferred loader is. It's suspected that it's a missing/updated IOS.

What I'd like to hear is from some people who own the ACTUAL RETAIL COPY and play it in a legit manner just to see if the game isn't buggy (which wouldn't surprise me if it is)

kLiNiKaL

Dr. Greenthumb
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Jamaica
i cant seem to get online at all with the NTSC copy on PAL wii using GX

crashes everytime i enter the multiplayer menu.

tried with rev12 249 and with Hermes 222/223 and the same thing happens. Working fine in single player mode.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I own the retail. It loads somewhat slow during the multiplayer menus. Everywhere else it loads fine. I installed it to my HD and it boots and plays better than the retail disc with the following settings:

NTSC disc on NTSC system
USB Loader GX rev 566
Global boot set to 249 rev13
Global Anti002 Fix ON
Gamesettings boot set to cIOS 223 installed as 36 merge 37
Gamesettings anti002 fix ON

With these settings there is no lag at all during menus (including multiplayer) and WiiSpeak works great.
I also ran the disc update before installing to harddrive to try to fix the stuttering issues. There was no change. Therefore, I don't believe it is an IOS issue.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    pff\
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    You're a gaslighting narcissist. Everyone out to get you. You wont get professional help because you'll just chalk up their diagnosis as another conspiracy out to get you.
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    leave me alone, I'm not going to engage with you anymore, bye
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    Motherfucker I was checked by a psychiatrist and there's nothing wrong with me
    okay. Bye. Thought you were leaving anyway. Why are you still around? You already said goodbye to everyone here.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    so stop spurting your nonsense
    lol. liar.
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    knock it off now, both of you
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    yea you're just a mean bully
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    he SHOULD
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    and NOW
    liar, loudmouth, cussing and swearing, all angry
    ok. sorry. ill stop now. promise
    Sooo. How about Dune part 1 & 2? The cinematography is fantastic, but thats some of the most boring ass sci-fi Ive seen in my life.
    haven't seen both
    Im going to see the new Godzilla next week. Sure they aren't some cinematic masterpieces but the last few were all really great and fun popcorn flicks to see on the big screen.
    can't remember the last time I went to the cinemas
    Me neither, not precisely. I think the last one I went to was Top Gun Maverick
    Oh. Wait. I took my mom to see Elvis. I think that was the last time I went. I'll most likely see the new Planet of the Apes in a theater too.
    @DinohScene Can you please delete my comment here? I cant edit since it'
    ..since it's locked and I really dont want to be a part of their attention seeking nonsense any longer.
    Thank you
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @RedColoredStars, Hey there! :)