Hacking Concerning Wii Message Board Images

Hammer Bro. Mike

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is there a way to get images from the Wii Message Board over to an SD Card? Like if I wanted to move a Metroid Prime 3 screenshot over, would it be able to work somehow?

MertenNor

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Norway
emm have you tryed sending it to a Mail.. ?? add your mail in the adressBook on the Wii and try..
smile.gif

btw.. you need to confirm the Mail by going to your inbox and going to a link that your Wii sends you..

hope that works..
smile.gif

MertenNor

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I feel your pain bro. Not being able to send picture messages to Cell Phones or a E-mail address kinda blows and is something that needs to be ironed out, maybe by a homebrew solution.

Det1re

det1re.de
Trophies
Website
det1re.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Det1re said:
I'm pretty sure they will be saved on the NAND. Where else? Pity I haven't got Messages including pictures. However you will probably find them in shared2/wc24/. They are most likely to be hidden in the message received file (shared2/wc24/mbox/wc24recv.mbx) or something like that.

Edit: See what I've found:
http://wiibrew.org/wiki//shared2/wc24/mbox...2Fx-wii-picture
http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Talk:/shared2/wc24/mbox might help, too.

Do you have preloader installed... if so then there's your answer. There's a glitch in the current version of preloader that stops the blue light from signaling that you have a message while your system in in standby mode. Ive been trying to rally people to fix the problem but the forums these days are a lot different than what they used to be about June of last year. Not many people care about Wii improvements anymore.
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: hey