Gaming Conception 2 has weird kanji beside level in scavenge.

masterz87

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an o3ds so I cannot take a screenshot of teh top screen ut there's clearly two kanji symbols or at least it looks like kanji to me. If I reload the save file and go back to it, it's still there. And I don't know hat's going on with it.

For reference I expelled basically tons of children because I got plenty of opints when doing the bonding thingies but i've never seen this onlin and can't find anything about it.

Attachments

• HNI_0008.png
    HNI_0008.png
    2.6 KB · Views: 304

masterz87

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No you're going to have to take a picture of it. That or try using this: http://kanji.sljfaq.org/
I said I think it's kanji due to how many strokes there are in the characters and when I tried it, that site didn't show me anything wh knows maybe it's hiragana or katakana all I know is it's some form of japanese I believe.

I have also attached the save file from safedatafiler. and I included a couple of pictures it's not the worlds best because its' itty bity.

here's some pictures of the screen as I see it. In the game you're not able to do anything but english and special characters no kanji, hiragana or katakana in the children's names.

HUNJZkH.jpg

Attachments

• tmpdownload.zip
    589.2 KB · Views: 149
Last edited by masterz87,

Baccabechoppin

GBAtemp's Finest Bacca!
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
O3DS have the ability to take images of the top screen, just suspend the software and use Y+Up on the Dpad to take a photo, either that or take a picture of it with your phone and upload it here, roughly drawn characters kinda make it hard to figure out what the character actually is

masterz87

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
O3DS have the ability to take images of the top screen, just suspend the software and use Y+Up on the Dpad to take a photo, either that or take a picture of it with your phone and upload it here, roughly drawn characters kinda make it hard to figure out what the character actually is
No it cannot, the o3ds says "you cannot take a screenshot of suspended software".

Attachments

• IMG_20151009_212334792.jpg
    IMG_20151009_212334792.jpg
    1,005.2 KB · Views: 156

Baccabechoppin

GBAtemp's Finest Bacca!
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
No it cannot, the o3ds says "you cannot take a screenshot of suspended software".
Ah I was mistaken, I thought you could as the option for taking a screenshot was there (It also doesn't work on N3DS), try the other option, try and get a decent image with your phone (assuming you have one)

masterz87

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It does work for some games, like for example teh pokemon f2p game works just fine, but real games don't. I could've sworn the n3ds let's you d othat maybe it's only n3ds exclusive games or NTR but i do wish thatI could get a real screenshot as I've uploaded the best I can do with my phone.

Baccabechoppin

GBAtemp's Finest Bacca!
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
It does work for some games, like for example teh pokemon f2p game works just fine, but real games don't. I could've sworn the n3ds let's you d othat maybe it's only n3ds exclusive games or NTR but i do wish thatI could get a real screenshot as I've uploaded the best I can do with my phone.
Yeah even with that image I couldn't find anything, I don't have a copy of the game so I can't use your save to try and get a better look, hopefully someone else might come along and help you out!

dfsa3fdvc1

Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
here's some pictures of the screen as I see it. In the game you're not able to do anything but english and special characters no kanji, hiragana or katakana in the children's names.

Here's the Kanji symbol to help you find a definition. originally thought it was

Last edited by dfsa3fdvc1,

Baccabechoppin

GBAtemp's Finest Bacca!
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Here's the Kanji symbol to help you find a definition. originally thought it was
The first symbol (持) when translated to English from Japanese means Di, if it's done through Chinese it means hold.
The second symbol (特) when translated to English means Features, when translated from Chinese it means special.
Only mentioned Chinese translations as Google Translate had an option to translate to Chinese :P

masterz87

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

wel I guess it's either have or a holder. I don't know if the character was supposed to be a "genius" one because they have a tiny star on the character profile. Maybe it's one of the "genius" aka special children that gain more stats, and also have a level 99 cap even in the beginning of the game. I loked through them and I have aton of that class as their gear gives the best money when sold.

Thanks for yourhelp, I guess my drawings were quite a bit off, I tried to do it semi-ok. I hope that pastacfw will add the ability to force cia's to run at full speed on n3ds as NTR CFW doesn't rub me right.

Last edited by masterz87,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    I can't believe you got me with that
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I haven't been gaming for such a long time. Been mostly busy with sleep, hardware tinkering and checking GBAtemp frequently.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hope you've had a good morning.
    It's going alright thanks :) I know what you mean with gaming time. It's precious where I can get it these days.
    +1
    I think that's why I focus on just enjoying single player experiences that aren't too competitive
    How are you doing?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    There's also this thing where I'm hyperfocused at night and cannot get to sleep.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I'm doing alright, thanks.
    +1
    That must be rough. Productive I'm sure but hard to balance with daily life
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Indeed. I've been working on getting this Infecutus chip to work on my PS2. But after soldering, I realised that a plastic piece was missing from the power ribbon cable to the power and eject buttons.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but doesn't sound like a good permanent solution.
    Man, that's beyond my brain :rofl: I'm no good with hardware for now. I'd like to get into hardmods in future though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Maybe start practice soldering. Get a cheap-ass soldering iron and follow some good YouTube tutorials.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Least my experience has gotten better than over a decade ago. My iron would constantly bump into components and break them.
    Sounds good. I actually did soldering but like 16 years ago for school so uuuuh probably rusty haha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Same here. I did soldering at school from a teacher who I honestly liked since he had plenty of good electronics experience.
    +1
    I wish I could play chess well
    +1
    Useless but a true art
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I had a friend who had a glass chess set for their birthday.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was like all clear and fancy. Tbf I'm not too experienced with chess, but would like to learn someday.
    That sounds really cool
    I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl:
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl: