[CONCEPT] Pokémon Colosseum and Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness for Nintendo Switch

Discussion in 'Switch - Games & Content' started by sks316, Feb 2, 2017.

?

Would you like to see Pokémon Colosseum and Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness on the Nintendo Switch?

1. Yes - I want to explore Orre!

82.4%
  2. No - I will stay with the mainstream games.

17.6%
  1. sks316
    OP

sks316 GBAtemp's Mewtwo™

Nov 28, 2013
    United States
    Cerulean Cave
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Now, this ISN'T any sort of leak, so please don't take these as confirmed titles. The images you see above have been edited. This is a concept for The Pokémon Company and Genius Sonority to team up again and bring these Pokémon games back to life in HD remakes or at the very least on Virtual Console. If anyone can pitch this idea out to The Pokémon Company and Genius Sonority, I would appreciate it.
    For those who don't know what Pokémon Colosseum is.
    For those who don't know what Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness is.

CatmanFan likes this.
  2. KingVamp

KingVamp Great... AETHER!

Sep 13, 2009
    United States
    I rather just have a sequel.

MAXLEMPIRA likes this.
  3. sks316
    OP

sks316 GBAtemp's Mewtwo™

Nov 28, 2013
    United States
    Cerulean Cave
    I'm not saying that there shouldn't be a sequel. If there WAS a sequel, the people who play it would more than likely be lost because they wouldn't have had a chance to play the prequels if these weren't rereleased first.

4. keven3477

keven3477 Fresh Prince of Lemonade

Jul 12, 2012
    United States
    Somewhere you can never find.
    I would love this idea, I enjoyed coliseum a lot when I was a kid and I never got around getting xd gale of darkness even though my GameCube had a cover for it. But wait, didn't people already confirmed gamecube games are coming to switch.

Last edited by keven3477, Feb 2, 2017
  5. KingVamp

KingVamp Great... AETHER!

Sep 13, 2009
    United States
    They could always do a recap for the new game or people can just watch old videos. :P
    I mean, ports/remakes would be nice, but I'm ready for a sequel already.

6. sks316
    OP

sks316 GBAtemp's Mewtwo™

Nov 28, 2013
    United States
    Cerulean Cave
    I don't actually know. I stay away from leaks to keep from getting overhyped and then having the hype destroyed.
    True. They could do that. I want to see Miror B. again.

7. pedro702

pedro702 GBAtemp Guru

Mar 3, 2014
    Portugal
    yeah i love colocceum and xD and while i love the latest pokemon games the sun and moon 3d models on 3ds were cringe worthy imo the humans and overworld, the pokemons were fine, now with the switch they have no excuse to say its due to the system contraints that they cant make an actualy good looking pokemon game in full 3d like colosseum and xD, and colosseum and xd had no gyms which was preety dope :P

8. LoDeus

LoDeus Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 2, 2016
    Belgium
    I don't really like the idea of a sequel for these games :/ I mean, spoiler alert, the story ends in XD: Gale of Darkness as we destroy the lab to create dark-mons and purify the last ones, but a port in HD would be nice.

sks316 likes this.