Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
it does say this on the bottom:
QUOTE said:
Disclaimer: This website and its developers has no affiliation whatsoever with the owner of any of the software programs described and does not re-sell or license software. All software is freeware and/or shareware. Membership is for access to our site's resources. We provide an organized website with links to third party freeware and shareware software, technical support, tutorials and step by step guides. Use of this website for piracy is strictly forbidden.

mafiaman1564

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Its way down on the bottom though, and it blends in with the background. He started off like he was the one who made it all that's why i thought it was funny. Besides the fact its kinda disrespectful to make money off someone else s work even if your giving them credit (if he does I wouldn't know I didn't buy it)

QUOTE said:
Don't go through all that when YOU can join Wii Unlock Plus, download ---->my< ----software instantly inside the members area, and start unlocking your Wii in minutes!

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
http://hackmii.com/2010/04/scams-descammed/

There was another article done where one of the authors of said software actually emailed a guy's lawyer back and forth and it took him a while just to get the guy to add the disclaimer... but I can't find it right now, hopefully somebody else will link it.

Sonicdude41

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, this one isn't any different from the other scam sites. Also...

QUOTE said:
"So, if you are one of the next 77 48 people to take me up on this offer, you'll receive ALL of these 7 "Must Have" Wii Apps worth over $200 absolutely FREE!"

I lol'd.

mafiaman1564

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just loved it because he acts like he's a computer whiz and he created everything (regardless of the disclaimer) and he really tries to push it on you.

cojiro

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i lol'd @
Are you sure you want to navigate away from this page?

=====================================
WAIT!

Before You Go....

Click the CANCEL button right now to
stay on the current page!

GET A $5 DOLLAR DISCOUNT

Click CANCEL Now To
Secure Your $5 Discount!!

Press OK to continue, or Cancel to stay on the current page.

Sonicdude41

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cojiro said:
i lol'd @
Are you sure you want to navigate away from this page?

WAIT!

Before You Go....

Click the CANCEL button right now to
stay on the current page!

GET A $5 DOLLAR DISCOUNT

Click CANCEL Now To
Secure Your $5 Discount!!

Press OK to continue, or Cancel to stay on the current page.

Thank God for Firefox + NoScript.
biggrin.gif

I also find it funny how the site reads like... like a cross between the ActivOn and OxiClean commericials.

NEO117

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I suddenly thought about Billy Mays "HEY THIS IS BILLY MAYS WITH ANOTHER FANTWASTIQUE PRUDACT IT'S TOTALLY LEGIT AND NOT A SCAM AND THAT'S WAI WE SEEL IT ON TEEEEEE VEEEEEE" Rest in Peace Billy. You were epic.

Zetta_x

The Insane Statistician
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"What you are about to get access to is so powerful that it has been kept under wraps by the "inner circle" of the wii homebrew community and is only being made available to outsiders for a very limited time. That's why YOU must act now before we are forced to take Wii Unlock Plus off the market for good..."

Hmm... I love this inner circle =P

Parablank

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Zetta_x said:
"What you are about to get access to is so powerful that it has been kept under wraps by the "inner circle" of the wii homebrew community and is only being made available to outsiders for a very limited time. That's why YOU must act now before we are forced to take Wii Unlock Plus off the market for good..."

Hmm... I love this inner circle =P
We're all part of the inner circle!

I feel special.
biggrin.gif

[/s]

Zetta_x

The Insane Statistician
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I very rarely say this (sort of), but someone needs to track down that author, drag him in the middle of the street, put on a light show for attention, roll some cameras, and execute him. Copy the video to a portable digital video viewer and place it on his grave. I've never felt more retarded reading a website before, especially trying to leave.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Zetta_x said:
I very rarely say this (sort of), but someone needs to track down that author, drag him in the middle of the street, put on a light show for attention, roll some cameras, and execute him. Copy the video to a portable digital video viewer and place it on his grave. I've never felt more retarded reading a website before, especially trying to leave.
So you're saying this man should be killed for copyright infringement?

'Cause that's what I'm reading, and it doesn't make any fucking sense at all.

Zetta_x

The Insane Statistician
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rydian said:
Zetta_x said:
So you're saying this man should be killed for copyright infringement?

'Cause that's what I'm reading, and it doesn't make any fucking sense at all.

If you weren't being a douche lord all the time Rydian you would have clearly seen that's not what I put at all. How about reading what you quote before making an accusation that is clearly not of this topic. As clearly seen, I've never felt more retarded reading a website before, especially trying to leave. What makes you think I said anything about copyright infringement? The website was not only set up to give you a massive migrane trying to read, it had jerk attempts to lock you in. The guy clearly made him sound like some genius coder and the entire time repeated what he said over and over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.