Gaming Computer problems

nyblades

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm sorry if this isn't the place to post this but i recently bought all the parts i needed for a new comp and after
putting all of the parts together i turned on the computer, put my windows 7 disc in and made the cd drive the first priority
on a boot. But then after the computer restarts it just goes to a black screen saying 'loading operating system....'. And is pretty
much stuck at that screen since my and my mate waited for around 30 minutes. Then me and my friend tried different things such
as using a different dvd drive and such but it would still display the same message, any help would be good thank you
biggrin.gif

The parts are:
Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-890XA-UD3
Processor- AMD Phenom II X6 1055T
Ram- G.Skill Ripjaws F3-12800CL8D-4GBRM (2x2GB) DDR3
Power Supply- Corsair VX-550 Power Supply
Case- NZXT Hades Mid Tower Case
Graphics Card- Sapphire Radeon HD5770 1GB
Dvd drive- BenQ DW240S 24x DVDRW Drive Retail Box
Hard drive- Samsung SpinPoint F3 500GB HD502HJ

exangel

executioner angel
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
(Are you sure you made the disc drive 1st boot priority setting save? If not, a long shot- but maybe the CMOS battery is dead on arrival?)

Is your windows 7 disc burned, could it be improperly burned? If not is it possible for you to try burning another (different) boot CD or LiveCD such as Ubuntu?

Are you sure all of the power cables are properly connected?

Originality

Chibi-neko
Trophies
Website
metalix.deviantart.com
XP
Country
As an extra diagnostic step, check in BIOS to make sure it recognises both the DVD drive and the HDD.

Most likely, either a mistake in the BIOS settings (boot order) or a fault on the DVD itself, but it could be a hardware fault (either in the connections, or one of the parts being DoA... which isn't so likely).

Am0s

Mojo Risin
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
nyblades said:
I'm sorry if this isn't the place to post this but i recently bought all the parts i needed for a new comp and after
putting all of the parts together i turned on the computer, put my windows 7 disc in and made the cd drive the first priority
on a boot. But then after the computer restarts it just goes to a black screen saying 'loading operating system....'. And is pretty
much stuck at that screen since my and my mate waited for around 30 minutes. Then me and my friend tried different things such
as using a different dvd drive and such but it would still display the same message, any help would be good thank you
biggrin.gif

The parts are:
Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-890XA-UD3
Processor- AMD Phenom II X6 1055T
Ram- G.Skill Ripjaws F3-12800CL8D-4GBRM (2x2GB) DDR3
Power Supply- Corsair VX-550 Power Supply
Case- NZXT Hades Mid Tower Case
Graphics Card- Sapphire Radeon HD5770 1GB
Dvd drive- BenQ DW240S 24x DVDRW Drive Retail Box
Hard drive- Samsung SpinPoint F3 500GB HD502HJ

had this once or twice when installing win7 enterprise, I got to the blue screen after loading it and then it would just sit there for ages, I eventually just left it there went off to do other things a after a while maybe 30 mins or more it got to the setup screen, it then eventually installed, try another OS maybe XP or somthing if that doesnt install then maybe you have some hardware issue

Elritha

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
nyblades said:
on a boot. But then after the computer restarts it just goes to a black screen saying 'loading operating system....'. And is

You could try pressing F12 during boot to select what you want to boot also. It's usually F12, but can vary from different systems. Make sure your hard drive and DVD drive are both detected in your bios also. If they're pata ide make sure you have jumper set correctly (master/slave). If they're both SATA disregard.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality