Hardware Components used on the Switch (mostly the motherboard and main console)

toddhah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello, can anyone help me identify these caps on my switch oled motherboard?
aula_back.png

Thanks.

ReGa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello,

Can someone tell me which components are involved here? They are labeled with: 1B W79.
Have completely different values to a donor board. The charging current of the switch is 0A!
M39 has already been changed twice. He's not the problem. There is also no 3.3V at the cap above the P13 USB. Does somebody has any idea?

*edit*
I think the chip on the two has a defect. The chip is marked "A6 EN". Does anyone know of a source for this part?

IMG_9269 Kopie.jpg

Last edited by ReGa,

Modificatorul

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Hello,

Can someone tell me which components are involved here? They are labeled with: 1B W79.
Have completely different values to a donor board. The charging current of the switch is 0A!
M39 has already been changed twice. He's not the problem. There is also no 3.3V at the cap above the P13 USB. Does somebody has any idea?

*edit*
I think the chip on the two has a defect. The chip is marked "A6 EN". Does anyone know of a source for this part?

View attachment 309709
Mosfet https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005002504110411.html?spm=a2g0o.cart.0.0.9c6b3c008tsnMg&mp=1

ack

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Switchre_side1.jpg

does anyone know what this is, and how important it is?

is it this "c diff"?
screenshot_20201125_075030-jpg.235310

Last edited by ack,

Modificatorul

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
View attachment 311663
does anyone know what this is, and how important it is?

is it this "c diff"?
screenshot_20201125_075030-jpg.235310
Yes, ceramic capacitor size 0201 voltage 10v more then enough, messure the resistors, if they are 50 ohm go with 100pf, "7.3.4 Filtering Remote junction temperature sensors are usually implemented in a noisy environment. Noise is most often created by fast digital signals, and it can corrupt measurements. The TMP451 device has a built-in, 65-kHz filter on the inputs of D+ and D– to minimize the effects of noise. However, a bypass capacitor placed differentially across the inputs of the remote temperature sensor is recommended to make the application more robust against unwanted coupled signals. For this capacitor, select a value of between 100 pF and 1 nF. Some applications attain better overall accuracy with additional series resistance; however, this increased accuracy is applicationspecific. When series resistance is added, the total value should not be greater than 1 kΩ. If filtering is required, suggested component values are 100 pF and 50 Ω on each input; exact values are application-specific. "

jkyoho

Trophies
Website
form.jotform.com
XP
Country
Canada

Attachments

• 1655775710924.png
    1655775710924.png
    541.3 KB · Views: 6
Reactions: CoolRunninJA

CoolRunninJA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Need help! I am replacing the M92T36 chip and messed up the two 100k 50uw caps above the chip. I got replacements and am going to replace them. On top of the two 100k capacitors the trace got scratched and now they are connected... does this matter? It looks like they do connect based on the trace on the board.. the bottom of the chips do not touch. I uploaded a picture. The red box are the two contact points that touch, the yellow box points do not touch.

Any advice/insight would be appreciated. Thanks in advance

Green Joy-Con D-Pad Shells for Nintendo Switch

jkyoho

Trophies
Website
form.jotform.com
XP
Country
Canada
Need help! I am replacing the M92T36 chip and messed up the two 100k 50uw caps above the chip. I got replacements and am going to replace them. On top of the two 100k capacitors the trace got scratched and now they are connected... does this matter? It looks like they do connect based on the trace on the board.. the bottom of the chips do not touch. I uploaded a picture. The red box are the two contact points that touch, the yellow box points do not touch.

Any advice/insight would be appreciated. Thanks in advance

Green Joy-Con D-Pad Shells for Nintendo Switch
they are supposed connected, does not matter

Reactions: CoolRunninJA

CoolRunninJA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Replaced the M92T36 chip and now my switch works!! it wasn't docking or charging. Now it is. However, now I cant get into RCM mode. The switch does go into the mode but will not accept payload. I can exit by holding down the power button. Before replacing the M92T36 chip, I had no problem getting into RCM/sending payload. any ideas?

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NeoGaming @ NeoGaming: mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...