Complete weirdness

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by evilreddot, Jul 20, 2006.

Jul 20, 2006

Complete weirdness by evilreddot at 8:59 AM (914 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. evilreddot
    OP

Member evilreddot GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Okay so I was playing Animal Crossing and I decided to save and turn it off as I had many other times. I plugged my G6 lite to the USB connector and started the program to load on some more stuff when I saw it: there was nothing on the game roster. Every single game was gone, yet I only have 2 megabits left. I went in to the NDS folder in the G6 and there was nothing there, yet there is still only 2 megabits of memory left...

TWO MEGABITS

So I decided to snoop around the folders. I clicked on the shell folder and an error message came up saying that the folder is corrupted or inaccessible, when it's plugged in the USB.

So as you can tell I am aggravated by this and this is the first day of having the flashcart.

The first day.

If you want to know, my G6 lite is the evaluation model with 4.1a firmware and I'm using the 4.1a loader software.

Update: Now it does this. Fun. And every single folder is corrupt. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Should I just delete everything and replace it with folders from the cd?

Edit: too late, already formatted and reinstaling folders. Now if anyone is generous enough to take a picture of their root directories of their G6 lite's so I could replace everything, I'll be greatful.

Second edit: everything is honky dorey. Well for now it is.

2. pelago

Member pelago Member

United Kingdom
    You're not the first person to mention experiencing corruption with G6L. Worrying.

3. Veho

Global Moderator Veho The man who cried "Ni".

Croatia
    That exact same thing happened to me with my GBAMP a couple of times. Smmething messing with the FAT. Weird.

4. Linkiboy

Member Linkiboy GBAtemp Testing Area

United States
    Reformat. Then install latest firmware.

5. darksco

Newcomer darksco Newbie

France