Complete NTSC SNES collection on eBay, 738 cartridges

McHaggis

Fackin' Troller
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Found this on eBay, someone is selling the entire SNES collection.

CHANCE OF A LIFETIME!!!

Up for sale is EVERY Super Nintendo cartridge ever sold in the United States, plus some extremely rare (and valuable) cartridges that were never sold in the US, but every collector wants, including:

Donkey Kong Competition
Star Fox Weekend
Exertainment's Speed Racer/Mountain Bike Rally combination cartridge

Not just every game- every cartridge (738 total). You want the "Vegas Stakes" (with and without the mouse symbol)- I got it. You want the Super Mario World cartridges (with the different text)- I've got it. I also have all of the regular and Player's Choice Million Seller Cartridges. ALL IN ONE COLLECTION.

Free local pickup, or buyer must pay all shipping costs (I take it to FedEx, UPS, or any other store you want, they professionally box and ship. You pay the actual costs). Buyer must also pay the actual cost for the shipping insurance. I will ship to US locations only and only after receiving payment in full.

Sitting presently on $4,651.00 (~$6.30 per cartridge) with 27 bids and just over a day to go. Anybody up for it? :P

:arrow: http://auc.to/161020181861/1

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: 3 hours on a riding lawn mower, my butt is numb and my whole body is still vibrating. Gonna be a...