Complete noob so please bear with me.

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by Euphoria, Jun 17, 2007.

1. Euphoria
    OP

Euphoria Member

Newcomer
    Jun 14, 2007
    United States
    I just recently purchased myself an R4 w/2GB Sandisk MicroSD + EZ Flash V 3 in 1 expansion pack.

I read online about the possibility of dumping my NDS save from my Pokemon Pearl retail cart to my PC using savesender, but I am curious if their is anyway possible to do this with the EZ Flash 3 in 1 + R4 or would I need to purchase a Slot-2 cart with MicroSD support?

Another question I have, which unfortunately I can't find any answers to. I am looking for a way to transfer the save file from my retail Final Fantasy VI Advance cart to my R4, PC, etc... without the need for an X-rom cable or additional Slot-2 device.

Anyone have any information for me? Or possibly, a way for me to obtain a .sav file for FF VI Advance right after you complete the Sealed Cave (or anywhere close) without any hacks or cheats? I can't seem to find any GBA save archives on the net either.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

-Euphoria

2. iwakura

iwakura HHNNNNNNGGGG

Jul 20, 2006
    United States
    California
    As for the first question, i doubt you could send saves with EzFlash 3in1. I'm positive it hasn't been released (if there is a way), but I also doubt that there is a way because the EzFlashV 3in1 was not meant to receive or send data to a computer.

Sorry, can't help you with any of the other questions...

edit: try here for saves, but the saves are usually files that have already beaten the game.

3. Euphoria
    OP

Euphoria Member

Newcomer
    Jun 14, 2007
    United States
    That's what I thought originally. Too bad. It's pretty much useless to download backups of GBA games I own if I am forced to restart from scratch. [​IMG]

I needed to know this because I hate how GBA games stick out of the NDS so far.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice