Complete noob so please bear with me.

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by Euphoria, Jun 17, 2007.

Jun 17, 2007
  1. Euphoria
    OP

Newcomer Euphoria Member

United States
    I just recently purchased myself an R4 w/2GB Sandisk MicroSD + EZ Flash V 3 in 1 expansion pack.

I read online about the possibility of dumping my NDS save from my Pokemon Pearl retail cart to my PC using savesender, but I am curious if their is anyway possible to do this with the EZ Flash 3 in 1 + R4 or would I need to purchase a Slot-2 cart with MicroSD support?

Another question I have, which unfortunately I can't find any answers to. I am looking for a way to transfer the save file from my retail Final Fantasy VI Advance cart to my R4, PC, etc... without the need for an X-rom cable or additional Slot-2 device.

Anyone have any information for me? Or possibly, a way for me to obtain a .sav file for FF VI Advance right after you complete the Sealed Cave (or anywhere close) without any hacks or cheats? I can't seem to find any GBA save archives on the net either.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

-Euphoria

2. iwakura

Member iwakura HHNNNNNNGGGG

United States
    As for the first question, i doubt you could send saves with EzFlash 3in1. I'm positive it hasn't been released (if there is a way), but I also doubt that there is a way because the EzFlashV 3in1 was not meant to receive or send data to a computer.

Sorry, can't help you with any of the other questions...

edit: try here for saves, but the saves are usually files that have already beaten the game.

3. Euphoria
    OP

Newcomer Euphoria Member

United States
    That's what I thought originally. Too bad. It's pretty much useless to download backups of GBA games I own if I am forced to restart from scratch. [​IMG]

I needed to know this because I hate how GBA games stick out of the NDS so far.