Homebrew Complete Noob here and I need answers to go any further into gamecube emulation on wiiu

Tooch

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have Homebrew Launcher on my Wii U & vWii, and i access it through loadiine.ovh. My main issue is Nintendont. I want to figure out how to use only my gamepad to play the games, but I cant seem to find any helpful videos on how to do it. I am on 5.5.2. Also, what is a inject? I just really want to find a way of streamlining the whole thing. Like all of the homebrew "apps" on my homescreen instead of me going into the vwii.

something like this

RedDucks

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if this helps but here is how I installed Nintendont. First I searched up “Nintendont” in WiiUSBHelper on my pc. Downloaded the encrypted contents and stored them in the “install” folder of my SD card. Installed it using WUPInstaller likeany normal app/game. That put it on my WiiU home screen. Whenever I try to open Nintendont it says that the app supports the game pad and asks if I want to use it. Select yes. Then it will ask if you want to use ONLY the Gamepad. Select yes again. Now Nintendont runs using only the Gamepad for display.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eGAHfC5P-Y