Hacking Complain HERE about the anti-piracy in Riivolution and Newer SMBW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon91Nippon

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Didn't AerialX Publish the Source code of Riivolution on Github along with RawkSD (I think it's in the Launcher Folder)

Exidous

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While this thread is necro'd here's my rant:

Homebrew developers crippling their software in order to take what they view as a moral stand just leads to their irrelevance. I'm much more grateful to the creator of DIOS MIOS than I am to the creator of Devolution. Know why? Despite DIOS MIOS being unpolished and less than perfect it enabled Gamecube games on my Wii for years. And it continued to be more useful to me than Devolution for all of recorded history. Nintendont is the loader I use now, but measured in hours of Gamecube play on my Wii, DIOS MIOS probably did more for me.

Who made Devolution? Idc.

Dragon91Nippon

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
While this thread is necro'd here's my rant:

Homebrew developers crippling their software in order to take what they view as a moral stand just leads to their irrelevance. I'm much more grateful to the creator of DIOS MIOS than I am to the creator of Devolution. Know why? Despite DIOS MIOS being unpolished and less than perfect it enabled Gamecube games on my Wii for years. And it continued to be more useful to me than Devolution for all of recorded history. Nintendont is the loader I use now, but measured in hours of Gamecube play on my Wii, DIOS MIOS probably did more for me.

Who made Devolution? Idc.
FYI it was tueidj, thankfully he left the community, hopefully for good. I won't apologize for saying this but he was an asshole to many people and didn't contribute anything useful to the scene. (Can't very well make use of closed source works 5-10 years later after the creator has abandoned his work).

Reactions: Ryccardo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality