Homebrew Compile my otp please

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
haha, I was scared when going through the whole process. But after it booted with my cfw i was like "Yuuuuuuus!"
PS- idky im still up xD but youre welcome. And thats what someone else told me when they did mine. But I figured out how to compile it myself so its all goods :) It should work fine

Reactions: Shaswati

Shaswati

OP
Trophies
Website
www.ihavenohomepage.com
XP
Country
India
haha, I was scared when going through the whole process. But after it booted with my cfw i was like "Yuuuuuuus!"
PS- idky im still up xD but youre welcome. And thats what someone else told me when they did mine. But I figured out how to compile it myself so its all goods :) It should work fine
Its installing my nand backup? whatever it means I hope not the literal meaning coz I still had my backup on the sd :)
Also thank you thank you
thank you
thank you

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its installing my nand backup? whatever it means I hope not the literal meaning coz I still had my backup on the sd :)
Also thank you thank you
thank you
thank you
Its installing a9hl. Mine took a few minutes to finish as well. You have everything setup for a9hl already right? Like the cfw and such? Also, best option that i did was just setting down the 3ds so you dont bump anything xD

Shaswati

OP
Trophies
Website
www.ihavenohomepage.com
XP
Country
India
Its installing a9hl. Mine took a few minutes to finish as well. You have everything setup for a9hl already right? Like the cfw and such? Also, best option that i did was just setting down the 3ds so you dont bump anything xD
Do we have to set up things!???
I have a arm9loader.bin on my pc for reinand ...
My 3ds sits firmly on my sister's desk so no worries

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do we have to set up things!???
I have a arm9loader.bin on my pc for reinand ...
My 3ds sits firmly on my sister's desk so no worries
lol dont freak out now. Did you update your reinand to 3.3? And is the that arm9loader.bin on your sd card rn? It doesnt need to be, its just a9hl wont boot up without it. It its not on the sd card. Just wait for the process to finish and such and when its all done, put the .bin file onto the root of your sd card

Shaswati

OP
Trophies
Website
www.ihavenohomepage.com
XP
Country
India
lol dont freak out now. Did you update your reinand to 3.3? And is the that arm9loader.bin on your sd card rn? It doesnt need to be, its just a9hl wont boot up without it. It its not on the sd card. Just wait for the process to finish and such and when its all done, put the .bin file onto the root of your sd card
No I used to used rxtools nvr ever tried reinand but its still going on!!!

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok well ik rxtools runs on a9hl. But i think they updated it to do so. So you would need to download thay if you want rxtools. Are you on N3DS or an O3DS?. If your on a N3DS i recommend Reinand. If your on the O3DS i recommend AUReinand.

Shaswati

OP
Trophies
Website
www.ihavenohomepage.com
XP
Country
India
Ok well ik rxtools runs on a9hl. But i think they updated it to do so. So you would need to download thay if you want rxtools. Are you on N3DS or an O3DS?. If your on a N3DS i recommend Reinand. If your on the O3DS i recommend AUReinand.
I'm on o3ds and it just finished installing but it gives me 2 black screens (turned on) ... it ended on installing firm1 done... lemme just recheck my .bin file

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really recommend this if you are using an o3ds. https://gbatemp.net/threads/aureinand-n3ds-o3ds-a9lh.411110/

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Make sure to read everything on the how to install part. You will need to get the firmware.bin file for your o3ds. Which idk if you can just use the one from reinands github or not

So if rxtools had a firmware.bin file, try moving thay into the rei folder after moving everything from the .7zip to the root of your sd card. If that doesnt work. Try the one from actual reinand. I must go to sleep! Good luck and if it still isnt solved by the time I wake up I can help still!

Last edited by Lumince,

Shaswati

OP
Trophies
Website
www.ihavenohomepage.com
XP
Country
India
I really recommend this if you are using an o3ds. https://gbatemp.net/threads/aureinand-n3ds-o3ds-a9lh.411110/

Make sure to read everything on the how to install part. You will need to get the firmware.bin file for your o3ds. Which idk if you can just use the one from reinands github or not
Thank you I tried decrypt9 and it worked so my 3ds is safe .
Ill eventually figure out how to use my cfw
THANK YOU
THANK YOU
THANK YOU
and I mean it with my heart

Also this thread may be closed (I know youre here mods):)

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A9HL MASTER RACE! lol and read the last part of my message, that you help you more. Also, i recommend looking into bootctr9. It allows you to do the same thing you did with menuhax but its fast and only runs .bin files. So you could have Rxtools setup, decrypt9, and another cfw if you wish. Its very useful xD

Shaswati

OP
Trophies
Website
www.ihavenohomepage.com
XP
Country
India
A9HL MASTER RACE! lol and read the last part of my message, that you help you more. Also, i recommend looking into bootctr9. It allows you to do the same thing you did with menuhax but its fast and only runs .bin files. So you could have Rxtools setup, decrypt9, and another cfw if you wish. Its very useful xD
ok I cant thank you enough
its morning in my time zone (india...) so goodnight
and thank you

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s